Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Lost Shores Scavenger Hunt Completely Done How to

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Scavenger Hunt

If you havent done it by now completely know you can even with the bugs. This was a little more running around than the last content patch with the mad king. But nevertheless it was simple the bugs made it harder and longer than it had to be. At the end you get a karma pot and 5 commendations you can use at a vendor. I show where that is too at the end. The vendor has Lions Arch gear you can get.

Comments

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    I'll be honest. I burned out a month ago and took kind of a hiatus waiting for new content. The new dungeon, Fractals of the Mists is amazing. Lots of fun. The new zone is beautiful with some epic events. Only problem? The new zone is completely empty. Nobody is enjoying it or appreciating it. I was hoping this new content would be the savior of the game, but it's not. It'll be two weeks tops before people start burning out again. I think it's not only a testament of the non-trinity aspect of the game, but it's a testament to the mmo gaming population in general. 
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Originally posted by wordiz
    I'll be honest. I burned out a month ago and took kind of a hiatus waiting for new content. The new dungeon, Fractals of the Mists is amazing. Lots of fun. The new zone is beautiful with some epic events. Only problem? The new zone is completely empty. Nobody is enjoying it or appreciating it. I was hoping this new content would be the savior of the game, but it's not. It'll be two weeks tops before people start burning out again. I think it's not only a testament of the non-trinity aspect of the game, but it's a testament to the mmo gaming population in general. 

Honestly, i'm wondering how people can even get that far. I've been waiting for this game for many years and SO wanted to love it. I've played two characters up to lvl 26 and can't seem to go any further due to burnout by overall lack of diversity.

From about level 5 on it was all the same-o-same. Combat, skills, mobs and loot is the same everywhere -as are hearts and DEs.  How is anyone able to do this up to lvl80? All that's changing is the theme of the zone you are currently in, everything else seems to stay the same.

It eludes me how a game that is centered around DPS only has so little diversity from lvl 10 on. For a combat-only game without healers and tanks, this game needs at least twice as much skills, weapons, mobs/mob abilities and a ton of gimmicks like trebuchets, vehicles (like those standing in the black citadel), blockades to build etc. If you prevend people from healing or tanking let them at least have some serious battles against NPCs.