Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Game controler for pc

AkulasAkulas GoldcoastPosts: 1,859Member Uncommon
Got afew games for pc that are better on the console Darksiders 2 Assasins Cread 3 and wondering which is the best gamepad I can use as the keyboard is a bit awkward. eg: X box controler for pc.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Comments

• DarthMajinDarthMajin Sparta, WIPosts: 92Member
    The best I have seen is a wired xbox 360 controller. Most games that allow controllers already have that one configured. So instead of telling you joy 1, 2, or 3 it would tell you A, X, Y. Plus they are fairly cheap anyway. I bought a gamestop brand one for pc use only. Best $20 i spent on pc accessories in a long time.

• AegisSagaAegisSaga Miami, FLPosts: 33Member
    You can also use a wireless Xbox 360 controller with your PC, you just need the wireless adapter which is about $15.00 on Amazon. It's probably the best controller out there to be honest, many games work out of the box with it and you can set custom profiles with programs like Pinnacle Game Profiler. 
  • CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,672Member Uncommon
    I use the hydra but i dont think most people would like it.  cant go wrong with ps3 style controllers if youre used to that. xbox is the easiest to get.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**