Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

the december 12th delay was unintentionally leaked before it was officially announced.

joshuawnjoshuawn Conifer, COPosts: 9Member

while superficially portrayed as a joke, the last "server shutdown" message went something along these lines:

"AdminMessage: The server will go down for Darkfall Unholy Wars. See you there! Estimated downtime is 666 666 hours."

by assuming a decimal place between the two groups of 666 (666.666), you get 27.77775 days.

rounded down to 27 days from November 15th, you get December 12th.

:ninja:

Comments

• MadnessRealmMadnessRealm Montreal, QCPosts: 2,716Member Uncommon
    Win.

------
    Your daily dose of common sense since 2009!

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden gdfgfPosts: 4,333Member

the number  '666'  appeared twice you said ?   What is the deeper meaning of this ?

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• indefindef Thousand Oaks, CAPosts: 344Member Uncommon
    Detective dolphin on the case
  • joshuawnjoshuawn Conifer, COPosts: 9Member

dang, i realized that this was after the delay was announced.
    still, it's an eerie coincidence.

• DekapitatorDekapitator homePosts: 264Member

This seems to be a Satanic message.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Stone Mountain, GAPosts: 13,666Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Dekapitator

This seems to be a Satanic message.

I think so, because of you read the number backwards, it's "666".... twice!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• LahuzerLahuzer BorPosts: 667Member Uncommon
    If AV are aligned with Satan himself, I better get in line ASAP. Scary...
  • Kingmob23Kingmob23 LondonPosts: 77Member
    Actually the translations of the earliest Books of Revelations has the number at 616 not 666. Interestingly, the number listed for the main Marvel comics universal-dimensional timeline is 616. This was put there by Alan Moore when he did Captain Britain for marvel. Alan Moore knows better on these types of things so he purposely snuck in the mark of the beast for the official marvel universe under corporates nose. Thus we have a subliminal message for the antichrist in a Disney owned property which I find funny.