Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ: Launch Date Announced & New Celebratory Trailer Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will officially launch on November 20th after a successful run both in closed and open betas. To celebrate the announcement, the team has released a brand new trailer for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gunthologygunthology Member Posts: 50
    lol there open beta = launch ... no difference.. -_-
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    This game could have been awesome. But the engine just makes it feel so underwhelming. It isn't the fact that it looks bad, it just feels super clunky. Even the health bars above the enemies heads just look old which shouldn't be an issue at all but just added to my dissapointment. Dodging is sketchy and the combat just feels like you are hitting the button to make an auto attack happen on whoever you are in range of. Not physically controlling the combat.
  • sharky81sharky81 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Launch = higher lvl cap and more content so gunthology comment is wrong. Great game pve wise. PvP is bad prob the worst pvp in any game i played. The game is truely free to play and there is nothing you can buy with real money that i cant buy with in game gold. The armor and weapons look pretty cool "higher lvl" anyways. The boss fights are EPIC. You need player skill and timeing to win the fights. Truely rewarding gameplay. Some downsides to the game is its still buggy worst bug in-game is the loading bug which forces you to relaunch the game while your party waits for you.

Dont agree with anything Panther said not sure what he ment by clunky dont find anything about the game being clunky and if your just hitting auto attack u wont be in my group very long. The dodging isnt sketchy just need timeing and skill, not just radom button spamming.

This game isnt easy and is ment for the hardcore gamer. Not the once a week gamer. You will need to try hard and so will every member in your party.

• SunwolfNCSunwolfNC Member UncommonPosts: 188
    I'm pretty sure gun's comment was on the quality of the game, not the unlocked content, sharky.
  • ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    Sharky I am so going to hold everything you typed against you when I try this game out...you best be right Im not trying to waste time on another Cheap quality F2P.

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• DouganDouganDouganDougan Member Posts: 15
    i played this... endgame is so... bad .. non-existent