Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ANET pulled a Funcom

1235»

Comments

• sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765
    Originally posted by Whitebeards
    Originally posted by sammyeli
    see the same people, I do not see anyone new jumping all around, =)  keep at it mate its entertaining.

One thing is clear..you have nothing constructive to say on the topic. So you are pulling imaginary numbers and just looking to bait people into arguing with you. So i will just pass and leave you to trolling.

Anyone who has been active on official forums and have participated in that topic with thousands of replies can easily tell that you are spewing BS. Just for fun i started the count and i stopped at 60 people who are against the new changes.

Sorry bro not interested in derailign this topic further and get a temporary ban because i couldn't resist feeding a troll. Bye bye now.

please post these 20 oops sorry 60 people out of the thousands that play that have an issue, and you pulling 60 out of you knwo where isn't imaginary at all right.

=) but sure what ever makes sleep at night.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    There are times when i can not thank enough for 'report' button.
  • xposeidonxposeidon Member Posts: 384
    Originally posted by xpiher
    Originally posted by Gaia_Hunter
    Same 20 on official and 10 here, very concerned people have a lot to say. If you would utilize the time vs amount of posts you make you would have a PhD in no time O_O

Where you bored with GW2, feeling there was nothing to do because there was no higher gear stats tier than exotic?

I wasn't.

lol I don't really care what you think or anyone else here, I am here for the laughs and enjoyment at work, keep going at each other's necks.

I am just saying its the same 10 people complaining, I mean I could be wrong it might be 11 but hey we are human, and we all make mistakes. =)

Its more than that. Go look at the merged ascended thread. 8k+ replies, mostly against the patch. There would be 100s of threads if the mods weren't quit to lock posts and ban people. 

I went through the 184 pages, I am pretty sure you haven't hence this sad story of a responce you gave, and like I said previously its roughly 20 give or take a few people that are mad about it, and trust me lol thats all I do at work is read, maybe some of you should take some advice and read.

But none the less keep at it. =)

No thank you. No way there are just 20 people that are mad about it. But keep pulling those numbers from.. you know where.

see the same people, I do not see anyone new jumping all around, =)  keep at it mate its entertaining.

Dude stop embarressing yourself lol, go play some minesweeper or something.

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Originally posted by xposeidon
    Same 20 on official and 10 here, very concerned people have a lot to say. If you would utilize the time vs amount of posts you make you would have a PhD in no time O_O

Where you bored with GW2, feeling there was nothing to do because there was no higher gear stats tier than exotic?

I wasn't.

lol I don't really care what you think or anyone else here, I am here for the laughs and enjoyment at work, keep going at each other's necks.

I am just saying its the same 10 people complaining, I mean I could be wrong it might be 11 but hey we are human, and we all make mistakes. =)

Its more than that. Go look at the merged ascended thread. 8k+ replies, mostly against the patch. There would be 100s of threads if the mods weren't quit to lock posts and ban people. 

I went through the 184 pages, I am pretty sure you haven't hence this sad story of a responce you gave, and like I said previously its roughly 20 give or take a few people that are mad about it, and trust me lol thats all I do at work is read, maybe some of you should take some advice and read.

No thank you. No way there are just 20 people that are mad about it. But keep pulling those numbers from.. you know where.

well when I find out what "embarressing" means I will stop doing it =)

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• xposeidonxposeidon Member Posts: 384

I wasn't.

Look at me I'm so cool and I don't care yay, check out my smiley face btw =)

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

I wasn't.

Look at me I'm so cool and I don't care yay, check out my smiley face btw =)

If you don't care why are you still posting O_O, sometimes I just do not understand the thinking structure of humanity.

Carl Sagan-

• Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066

I wasn't.

And you think I'm here because I'm about to have a heart attack because I game i really enjoy playing is doing some changes I don't agree too and make the game much less enjoyable?

Anyway, were you bored and in need of item progression?

I am not bored and I have put quite the time in the game, matter of fact usually 1-2 hours a day since job + baby + wife needs time, and I still have 3 80s one with 3 exotic sets the other 2 with 2 sets for playing different rolls, this new gear is going to come and I will gladly go out and get it you knwo why?   because I will be playing the game and its pretty damn easy to get gear.

Exactly, you don't play for the gear.

Neither do I.

How easy or hard is to acquire ascended itmes is something we will have to see, but from Anet indications takes longer than exotic.

So apparently Anet see that pro for the game, how easy to get gear is as a con.

You don't care, I don't like.

So who is applauding and thrilled by ascended items?

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This thread has basically just turned into 90% bash the OP at this point.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.