Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The chaos begins

2»

Comments

• sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Originally posted by Panthien
    Originally posted by sancher36
    I already pay a sub for 4 other mmos so will not add another sub to my list 

That is understandble, how ever they clearly stated the requirements to be elegable for the bonus points, they didnt "con" you,

you just chose not to meet the requirements.

And again, they did give loyal customers extras, like several month of free game time and a vanity pet to name something and actual loyal customers get more coins then the ones that stopped being loyal when they terminated their subscription.

As someone else in here stated, original emails did not include the requirement to be subbed to get the coins. I just checked my original emails and have not seen this requirement but its ok. 

Forget this and move on, can still buy off the market using my ingame currency some of the things. But I nolonger have access to all that currency I saved from playing before for 8 months. 

• PanthienPanthien Member UncommonPosts: 559

That is understandble, how ever they clearly stated the requirements to be elegable for the bonus points, they didnt "con" you,

And again, they did give loyal customers extras, like several month of free game time and a vanity pet to name something and actual loyal customers get more coins then the ones that stopped being loyal when they terminated their subscription.

As someone else in here stated, original emails did not include the requirement to be subbed to get the coins. I just checked my original emails and have not seen this requirement but its ok. 

Forget this and move on, can still buy off the market using my ingame currency some of the things. But I nolonger have access to all that currency I saved from playing before for 8 months. 

On every single emails I received concerning the coins they stated the (payed) active subscription requirement, the last one used bolt letters to put an accent on it. It always was in their FAQ and all emails revered to the official site for more information.

But I love to see a screeny of the email you claim to have.

Ill admit Im not a big fan of the credit limit on the otherhand, sadly it makes sense considering they did open the door to RMT.

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

On every single emails I received concerning the coins they stated the (payed) active subscription requirement, the last one used bolt letters to put an accent on it. It always was in their FAQ and all emails revered to the official site for more information.

But I love to see a screeny of the email you claim to have.

Ill admit Im not a big fan of the credit limit on the otherhand, sadly it makes sense considering they did open the door to RMT.

Sorry dude, they spammend me with e-mails first one i received DEFINATELY didnt have that line, rest were auto trashed.

And if they are incapable of simple copy/paste of information so you have to double check stuff...

Also they changed former subscriber deadline last week so they will change emails (i guess).

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

It doesn't matter.

People who didn't resub will still be EA's prime target market for enticing into F2P land. To this end EA will make new offers. And then even bigger and better offers.

The only thing that will stop this is if EA have 250k subscribers and 5M F2P folk this weekend ... with 5% the the F2P folk actually spending some money. And of course the servers won;t be breaking a sweat with 500k+ per server!

Having got their 5M F2P folk the real problems start hower - they have to hold on to them next month and the month after ....

There will be new e-mails ....

• Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    Originally posted by Sigurd57

Only issue I've had is my lack of Party Jawa :(

That and I burned all my Cartel Coins on the damn "Mystery Boxes" ...  A quick reminder of why I don't gamble in real life!

LOL damn boxes... already spent 25k CC on them image

They are more then addicting LOL... I got though several cool items, inluding several naked torso chest pieces for my male characters and companions...

25K CC???????  How much in real money is that?  I bought one of them and got a female headpiece, dangit!