Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its up!

2»

Comments

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Its only just come back online? jeez, talk about way overdue.  Glad I didn't lose sleep over it, took at least 4 hours nap just now, heh.  I resubbed for the reward points, will be cancelling before next month thats for sure, don't really wish to pay monthly for it anymore.

imageimage

• dirlokdirlok Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Originally posted by Odinthedark1
    i used to get 100+ fps in swtor, i went to try it out and with max settings im getting 17 fps for some reason =/

need to sub for higher frame rates :P

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

I'm trying to decide if I want to delete one of my characters and start over. Decisions, decisions. :)

Oh ya,  @ OP,  "thats what she said".

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by mnwild1998
    To all the cheap whinners. Its $14.99/month and you get it all plus 500 cartel points. Thats 3 lunches at mcD. But i am sure you will still whine and cry about somerhing.

I agree. Butttt,  I look at it this way, the game just isn't as good as other AAA games and you should'nt have to pay the same. I understand the standard is $14.99 a month, but it should be about $9.99 a month. It isn't the amount that is the problem, it's just that you aren't getting your moneys worth compared to other sub based games.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    Originally posted by mnwild1998
    To all the cheap whinners. Its $14.99/month and you get it all plus 500 cartel points. Thats 3 lunches at mcD. But i am sure you will still whine and cry about somerhing.

I can't afford a hankey to blow my nose :--(

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by tiefighter25

Restrictions further defined.

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

I actually managed to find a loophole.  Even if you never subscribed, if you at least played the trial, you get to play as all the characters your trial account had, even if you had more characters than is allowed under the current f2p features, and if any of them are races that are normally not allowed for F2P players, you can still play them (yay I get to play as a sith pureblood).

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145
    Originally posted by Nitth

ToS wants me to create an origin account?..

edit; FAQ states i need to, Its now a no go for me.

you always needed a Origin account,  no need for origin the program to run the game but accounts always bin handled by and still are.

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937
    Originally posted by MadDemon64
    Originally posted by tiefighter25

Restrictions further defined.

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

I actually managed to find a loophole.  Even if you never subscribed, if you at least played the trial, you get to play as all the characters your trial account had, even if you had more characters than is allowed under the current f2p features, and if any of them are races that are normally not allowed for F2P players, you can still play them (yay I get to play as a sith pureblood).

Pretty crafty.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by Eladi
    Originally posted by Nitth

ToS wants me to create an origin account?..

edit; FAQ states i need to, Its now a no go for me.

you always needed a Origin account,  no need for origin the program to run the game but accounts always bin handled by and still are.

Correct. It's not really an issue at all. You DO NOT need to download /install the crap Origin client.

• Adhesive33Adhesive33 Member UncommonPosts: 227
    I wish them luck, at the very least it will be nice for the people who enjoy the game enough to pay a sub to have a more lively population to interact with. I found it pretty funny though when I logged-in, started playing a bit and realized "oh yeah, I really don't like this game very much." I guess there really was a reason I never bought the game after beta testing, lol. 
  • darkrain21darkrain21 Member UncommonPosts: 383
    Already Uninstalling it. Got on my marauder cuz it was the only character is would let me play. I dont mind that its my lvl 50  but i got on expecting to be awarded with the Cartel Coins i "earned" threw being a subscriber for 4 months and having a CE but i find out i have to subscribe to get them. Then i look at the more broken down list of "preferred" to Sub. This is just a blatant attempt for EA to try and milk this for everthing its worth. And When you put a limit on being able to equiped items and UI that just screams dont bother. In my opinonon if you have no intrest in anything other than the stories outside of flash points and operations go ahead and enjoy the main storys but unless your willing to sub i wouldnt bother with this blatant stab in the back. In my opinon this is the worst F2P model i have ever seen and ive attempted to play APB Reloaded.