Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perfect World International: Sirens of War Released

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,125MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the latest content update to Perfect World International, Sirens of War, has been released. To celebrate the release, PWE has sent out a new video showing in-game footage from Sirens of War. Enjoy!

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• Entropy14Entropy14 Edmonton, ABPosts: 671Member Uncommon
    Looks like every other P2W game from from PW, hope nobody supports this to be honest so they stop pumping out 30 f2p games a year.
  • DigironoDigirono Charlotte, NCPosts: 86Member
    No, every other P2W game from PWE looks like this, seeing as how PWI was their first as "PWE".

• pinktailzpinktailz internet, ALPosts: 62Member Uncommon
    my eyes is bleeding
  • doodler222doodler222 San Diego, VAPosts: 103Member
    Originally posted by Digirono
    No, every other P2W game from PWE looks like this, seeing as how PWI was their first as "PWE".

I played Perfect World back when it was PW-MY - about six or so years ago. Then it was a pay to win f2p game, but when it went to Perfect World International  it became a mega-Pay-to-WIN F2P  (I joined day 1) and played up till about 6 months ago.

If you ever step  a foot onto the PVP servers, prepare to die as the rich credit-card players pound you none stop to "test out their skills". I personally spent over 10k and still could not keep up, so I simply deleted that toon and went to a real free to play game.

Trust me - Perfect World is only perfect for those raking in the cash.

NOTE: They had a major bug where a large amount of playres - cheated- and leveled easily from level 90-to-105. DId they do anything to these people after swearing in the forum they would ?  NO. They let them keep their levels. And I left.