Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Continent of the Ninth Seal: World Champions Crowned

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,209MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

During last week's G-Star 2012 convention in Korea, Webzen crowned the first-ever Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) PvP champions. The winning team scored $10,000 for its effort.

The tournament continued on the following day (Nov. 10) with the C9, WEBZEN’s award-winning and immensely popular action RPG. Team Korea survived several closely contested matches against the four other teams to claim the hotly contested C9 World Championship title along with a cash prize of $10,000. Various other prizes – including a high-end laptop, graphic cards, headsets, and more – were awarded to the participants. Competing against Team China in the finals, Team Korea took home the grand prize without losing a game and ending the finals with a score of 2:0.

Find out more about Continent of the Ninth Seal.

Comments

• FoxaliveFoxalive Milano, ALPosts: 1Member
    The best FPS/F2P ever, I've played it for all 2 cbt and the european tournament. At 6 december the server will come back and I will play it *-* (website: ac.webzen.com)
  • OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,772Member Rare
    Originally posted by Foxalive
    The best FPS/F2P ever, I've played it for all 2 cbt and the european tournament. At 6 december the server will come back and I will play it *-* (website: ac.webzen.com)

You need to broaden your horizons, there are a lot better games out there.