Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Continent of the Ninth Seal: World Champions Crowned

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

During last week's G-Star 2012 convention in Korea, Webzen crowned the first-ever Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) PvP champions. The winning team scored $10,000 for its effort.

The tournament continued on the following day (Nov. 10) with the C9, WEBZEN’s award-winning and immensely popular action RPG. Team Korea survived several closely contested matches against the four other teams to claim the hotly contested C9 World Championship title along with a cash prize of $10,000. Various other prizes – including a high-end laptop, graphic cards, headsets, and more – were awarded to the participants. Competing against Team China in the finals, Team Korea took home the grand prize without losing a game and ending the finals with a score of 2:0.

Find out more about Continent of the Ninth Seal.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FoxaliveFoxalive Member Posts: 1
    The best FPS/F2P ever, I've played it for all 2 cbt and the european tournament. At 6 december the server will come back and I will play it *-* (website: ac.webzen.com)
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Foxalive
    The best FPS/F2P ever, I've played it for all 2 cbt and the european tournament. At 6 december the server will come back and I will play it *-* (website: ac.webzen.com)

You need to broaden your horizons, there are a lot better games out there.