Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where have all the Bot's gone ?

13»

Comments

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    They're almost entirely gone!  Time to make 50,000 threads praising Anet for removing the to counterbalance the 50,000 threads that bashed Anet for "not doing anything about it."  Oh wait, people don't make as many threads for that reason. 
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Homitu
    They're almost entirely gone!  Time to make 50,000 threads praising Anet for removing the to counterbalance the 50,000 threads that bashed Anet for "not doing anything about it."  Oh wait, people don't make as many threads for that reason. 

it's not nearly as fun to make a post about something positive as it is to make a post about something negative.  There have been some silly complaint posts because someone dislikes one tiny little thing. If we wanted to offset the complainers, we would have had to made a bunch of posts about how we like the 10,000 various different tiny things.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    Originally posted by eyelolled

it's not nearly as fun to make a post about something positive as it is to make a post about something negative.  There have been some silly complaint posts because someone dislikes one tiny little thing. If we wanted to offset the complainers, we would have had to made a bunch of posts about how we like the 10,000 various different tiny things.

I'll start.  The floating animations of the snowflakes on the new PvP map were MINDBLOWING!!!!

I'll start.  The floating animations of the snowflakes on the new PvP map were MINDBLOWING!!!!

Awesome. I haven't seen them yet, but I am definately excited about it now.

I have a mid-level crafted leather set for my level 45 thief, that looks exceptionally practical. I had a good aesthetic design, while not being overly scanty and unrealistic. It is so nice to be able to wear appropriate armors in a game, rather than all the gawdy "look at me, I'm a porcupine!' sorts of armors in many mmo's.  

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• rykim86rykim86 Member Posts: 236
    I do still see a train.  But not nearly as much.  Whereas every area I'd see a couple, I've yet to see one in the last week.
  • fat_taddlerfat_taddler Member Posts: 286
    Between the substantial drop in player population and ANET's crackdownon on bots, most gold farmers probably shifted their resources to other, more lucrative games. 
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

50,000? That's a lot of work. You should get started. lol

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871

Where have all the Bot's gone ?

back to garage and getting re-programmed,most likely.

its a f2p game,theres no Van Helsings who are hunting botters.

It seems like they have somekind of program which detects repeated actions ,just wait few days and bots will be back.

and it seems like that they are also banning people who are playing like bots,so be careful out there :D

Let's internet

This one is legitimate. I love that they have a Tyrian alphabet, and if you figure it out, you can read gravestones, signs, obelisks, etc

• AsabellAsabell Member Posts: 18
    Well it's been well over a week and still the bots are asleep