Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Free 4 Day Trial!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has been given a very limited number of 4 day free trial keys for Guild Wars 2.  These will only allow you to play a special event from November 15-18 2012.  This special key will let you experience the Lost Shore event coming this weekend! Get your key quick before they are all gone!

GET YOUR KEY AT THIS LINK NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    GW2 must really be hurting, to stoop to the same tricks other "falied" games attempted after initial interest died down and people realized they were just more of the same.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by Rohn
    GW2 must really be hurting, to stoop to the same tricks other "falied" games attempted after initial interest died down and people realized they were just more of the same.

I think you assume much.  My old boss was a small business owner and he told me something that is appropriate here.  If you are not growing, you are dying.  Words every business owner should live by.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    A limited four day trial is crap for 90% of population.  Now if you have the days off then it's not as bad. 
  • PilnkplonkPilnkplonk Member Posts: 1,532

being obvious is so obvious, go away, shoo, shoo

nice, ill finally get some of my old wow/war guildies to try it out - just like the old days :)

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Thanks mmorpg.com.  :)
  • SirFubarSirFubar Member Posts: 397

You clearly haven't played GW2 to say that the game is just more of the same lol.

• ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298

Yeah, that''s why servers are still full 2 months on and areas are still packed with people. Unlike other games (and noone's resigned yet).

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    Thanks MMORPG.com

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• MilitantMilitant Member Posts: 48
    Prepare for massive massive gold seller spam over those 4 days
  • DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Are we locked to just the new areas?
  • CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

I've got one more free code after giving two away on mmorpg last night.  Anyone wants it just private message me here with a valid e-mail address and I'll get it to you before Friday.  Probably by this evening. 

• flynn444flynn444 Member UncommonPosts: 67

MMORPG.COM gives GW2 a laughably high rating; GW2 gives MMORPG.COM free passes.

Quid pro quo

• ScivaSciva Member UncommonPosts: 298
    Originally posted by flynn444

MMORPG.COM gives GW2 a laughably high rating; GW2 gives MMORPG.COM free passes.

Quid pro quo

STO got a low score, yet PWE are giving out keys for a free costume. You arn't funny or clever.

• BlakkrskyrrBlakkrskyrr Member Posts: 230
    Anyone know if this invite enables the Mac beta client as well or just the windows?
  • cwliiascwliias Member UncommonPosts: 31

It's too bad this game is dying but they really fucked up badly. 

So much good with SO SO SO SO SO much bad

• seraphimz100seraphimz100 Member Posts: 6
    yeah it does
  • BurninatorXBurninatorX Member Posts: 25
    Man soi glad I got a key, been waiting to try this game before i pay for it. Not only to see if its worth it but to make sure it runs playably on my pc.
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

It'll give me something to do for 4 days... thats about it.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by cwliias

It's too bad this game is dying but they really fucked up badly. 

So much good with SO SO SO SO SO much bad

I think we need a discussion about what "dying" means here.

Yeah, some people played the first 1-3 weeks and quitted, but the game have been stable since.

Most other MMOs that launched the last 5 years or so were already ghosttowns after 3 months, I got 45 minutes que to get into WvWvW this sunday evning (around 10 Pm) on Seafarers rest, not one of the larger servers.

How is you favorite MMO doing?

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Just logged in and they are gone.

Me sad.......................

• ZeGermanZeGerman Member UncommonPosts: 211
    this game isn't dead gw1 had slow start as well.  They will add more and more content and eventualy they will get to a point where there is enough end game content to keep people happy.  At that point the game will grow again.  Especialy considering that compared to other recent games they are several years ahead in graphics and gameplay mechanics so its simply a matter of content for all the old school raid centric gamers.  That or new gamers will emerge to replace the old way.  Thats what happened with WoW.
  • xdemoneyesxxdemoneyesx Member Posts: 12

dam too late for keys, any1 willing to give me a key? :((

• BlakkrskyrrBlakkrskyrr Member Posts: 230
    Cwliias, would you like your cake and to eat it know?