Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you had 2000 Cartel coins, what would you unlock/purchase?

2»

Comments

• RydesonRydeson Member UncommonPosts: 3,852

I honestly don't see SWTOR's F2P succeeding under it's current set up.. But then the consumer base never stops amazing me what they buy or don't buy..  For me, I rank the game a 5/10.. For $15 a month it just isn't worth it.. Now they try to lure me back with a F2P options.. The problem I have is that the current rank I give their F2P is 2/10.. I have no intention of wasting my time to play a game that is only 2/10.. The only way that ranking is ever going to raise is to buy unlocks, which takes me right back to paying a game that is 5/10 at best......

Bioware needs to understand that most stop playing the game because it wasn't all that fun, and introducing F2P options isn't going to move the needle much as I previous explained.. It's NOT the money that is chasing customers off, it's the shoddy gameplay.. (period).. Until they address that with maybe their own verions of NGE, I dont' see much of a change in the future, besides down..

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

I changed my mind.

1 hot bar  540

3rd crew skill 945

+10 GTN sale slots 280

=1765

• saxifrsaxifr Member UncommonPosts: 381
    I'm not willing to pay the 14.99 Cartel Coin unlock fee to get my free 2,000 cartel points (already paid these clowns for the digital CE and several months sub), so I have no thoughts on what I would unlock afterward.

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

Some of the prices in that list are a bit steep, I'll probably dump it all on quickbar unlocks and be done with it, if I guess right I'll have 1350 cartel coins.

That's if I care enough to log in.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Are development teams for sale on the Cartel Market? 
  • TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by ISOLAX As subscriber i'd like to buy a cosmetic set for my inquisitor full campaign and the carbonite chamber.   Also the mobile throne mount is not that bad ^^
    for some reason, when i see the words mobile throne, i get a 'flying toilet' image in my mind..  could be because im in the UK and 'being on the throne' usually means doing a number 2....

HAHAHA

Have a warm lager on me, mate!

• Dahkot72Dahkot72 Member Posts: 261
    If several players pooled their coins together could they buy a working Illum ? What's the estimated coin cost on actually having large scale working PVP battles betwen the Empire and Republic ?
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

I am currently playing subscribed, which tbh is the only way I ever play SWTOR. I feel the investment to unlock all the normal stuff would otherwise be waaay to expensive.

I plan to unlock Chiss race and prolly a few gears, because the standard gear is mostly abysmally bad. xd

EDIT: Ok, correct myself, NO GEAR. Having seen the video, I see the gear looks just as bad. :/

They didn't even MAKE new gear, most I had already seen on the GTN.. what a farce...

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Just sub, it'll be OK... Just SUB,, spin that record babe... do do do do...

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• ImperialSunImperialSun Member Posts: 212

I will probablt try and avoid the temptation to spend my cache of cartel coins at first. Maybe let my monthly stipend flesh out my original pot of coins for a month or two.

There are a few things in the store on launch that I want but I am sure they will add a whole load of even cooler stuff shortly after launch.

Driz