Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• taxguytaxguy Member Posts: 60

Did you ever join a guild and found many members were either immature, unhelpful, and/or didn't have events to help members such as group events or raids? Also, did you ever join a guild and didn't know anyone? If you could avoid most of these problems , would you like to?

Grievance is a multigame guild. We have a significant presence on 10 mmorpg games. Thus, if you quit one game, you can find us on another game.  We are also quite strong on Elder Scrolls Online.

All of our members are at least college student. Many are working professionals with families too. There isn't a "cool dude" in any chapter.  All of the officers are chosen for their competence . There are a LOT of knowledgeable people in this guild

We are dominion based and have group daily events, events for PVP, events for beating group dungeons, and bi weekly trials (raids). We also have an equip a member program that will provide you with full sets of gear every 5-7  levels from crafters if you wish.We are on Teamspeak and offer help and suggestions to all members. As you might imagine , we have a thorough web site for recruiting, discussions, tips, build recommendations etc.

Come join us. It will be the best thing you did in game and will probably be the last guild that you will ever need to join.

: Come register on our forums at www.grievanceguild.com and get to know us :)l After you register, you can contact an officer such as Talore, Statid_ Recharge, Vanquish and others, although they will try to contact you. Also, you will need to download Teamspeak and use the setting shown on our site. I look forward to meeting you.

Sandymorte

• Shalia_TaloreShalia_Talore Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Grievance has a new Warlord!!!  Welcome @Mooglehat.
  • MauerickMauerick Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I signed up for your site and will put in my application as soon as I'm able! You folks look very promising and just what I'm looking for ^^

Welcome to the family :)

Blue fire ring of instant death, dragons in flight, Molag Kena ready to wreak havoc.  Looks like Grievance is in the White Gold Tower!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/2fN0NQ8.png?1[/img]
    My Grievance family is misbehaving!!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/1CrRQV3.png[/img]
    Grievance goes Pink for the month of October!
    http://i.imgur.com/eponMHn.png[/img]
    Come join us at grievancegaming.org

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kiRMvu1.png[/img]
    Congrats to our screenshot contest winner!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/AHbtMCs.png[/img]
    Some of the newer members might not be aware of all that the ESO guild of Grievance does for its members.

There are forums for several things that tell all about this. Did you know that for the Aldemeri Dominion faction, there is:

PvP - TWICE a week
    We have regular scheduled events on Wednesday nights that go into the Imperial City Sewers for quests, PvP, and boss farming!
    We have a regular scheduled Cyrodiil event on Friday nights that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make up allows.
    To find out more look for the PvP section of the forums...*hint hint*... it's at the top of the main page for the member's forums or you can look up ME. I'm Tricks, your friendly neigh...yeah whatever... I'm not that friendly. But at least I don't BITE! well... ok moving on

PVE Raiding
    We have two regularly scheduled events. Tuesday and Saturday @ 7pm CST we tackle the AA and Hel Ra trials. To be honest... the regular versions are on farm mode at this point. We use these normal events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO.
    If you are looking for more of a challenge, then you my friend should check out the UNDAUNTED RAIDER post in the PvE discussion forums or contact our Raid Leader STORM!!!! She can tell you all about the things that we do as raiders... and hey she get's to test you on your UNDAUNTED RAIDER tests. And, heads up... she's a teacher in RL so it's impossible to cheat her mrgreen

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
    Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
    Heck even I don't know it all! I can tell you that we are dedicated to doing everything we can to make your experience in the ESO chapter of Grievance a GREAT, Spectacular, SPLENDIFEROUS (is that even a word), GREAT one!

Hop in TeamSpeak, Post on the forums, look at what we can do for you, look at what all you can do by being a part of Grievance.
    Grievance isn't just gaming, it's Family!

We have a lot going on right now with our Grievance ESO family!  We have pvp nights twice a week, low level activities once a week and of course running trials and end game content twice a week!  We have weekly raffles for our members and prizes for just visiting the forums.   I am tired just typing it all out!  Our real life get together is approaching fast.  Please visit http://grievancegaming.org for all of the details.

Grievance is not just an ESO guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch and are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in PvP, Raiding, crafting, special events, or general dungeon runs. Go to http://www.grievancegaming.org.

Grievance just had our annual real life get together.  I am so grateful for each and every one of our members.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/IcRHsQI.jpg[/img]
    You just never know what mischief will occur at a Guild meeting!
    We are not just friends.  We are family! I came to Grievance looking for a guild and what I have received is so much more than I could have ever dreamed of.  I can't imagine my life without each and every one of you in it.  This screenshot was taken on a random night of dodge rolling off of cliffs and beating up mud crabs.  It brings a smile to my face every time I think about it.  Thank you my Grievance Family.
    Grievance went Pink for Breast cancer awareness in the month of October.

Some of the newer members might not be aware of all that the ESO guild of Grievance does for its members.

There are forums for several things that tell all about this. Did you know that for the Aldemeri Dominion faction, there is: 

PvP - 
    We have regular scheduled events that go into the Imperial City Sewers for quests, PvP, and boss farming!
    We have a regular scheduled Cyrodiil events that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make up allows.
    To find out more look for the PvP section of the forums...*hint hint*... it's at the top of the main page for the member's forums or you can look up ME. I'm Tricks, your friendly neigh...yeah whatever... I'm not that friendly. But at least I don't BITE! well... ok moving on

PVE Raiding
    We have two regularly scheduled events.  To be honest... the regular versions are on farm mode at this point. We use these normal events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO. 
    If you are looking for more of a challenge, then you my friend should check out the UNDAUNTED RAIDER post in the PvE discussion forums or contact our Raid Leader STORM!!!! She can tell you all about the things that we do as raiders... and hey she get's to test you on your UNDAUNTED RAIDER tests. And, heads up... she's a teacher in RL so it's impossible to cheat her  

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
    Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
    Heck even I don't know it all! I can tell you that we are dedicated to doing everything we can to make your experience in the ESO chapter of Grievance a GREAT, Spectacular, SPLENDIFEROUS (is that even a word), GREAT one!

Hop in TeamSpeak, Post on the forums, look at what we can do for you, look at what all you can do by being a part of Grievance.
    We had an awesome thieving event last night! Thanks to Vestamali , our Events Officer, for such a fun time!

Here is a list of our winners...
    Congrats!

Davisal25 - - 3rd = 20k gold
    NudeParr0t - - 2nd = 30k gold
    Static_Recharge - - 1st = 50k gold
    So if your friend jumps off of a cliff would you do it too?  We have visual proof of the answer :smirk: 

• johnathonmjohnathonm Member UncommonPosts: 19
    edited January 2017
    Hi, I just wanted to say hello and have just applied for the guild (well the first phase). I was impressed by your charter. It is one of the most thorough and well-written guild charters I have seen to date. 

Based on that professionalism alone, I hope I can become a part of your team. I appreciated the exceptional intricacies of the document and how well it covered your expectations, roles and such.

As an adult, and professional myself, I have to say even if you don't select me, you have my full praises for that document. Whoever wrote it, or the team that wrote it, please pass along my compliments. As a Ph.D., it takes a lot to impress me, and your group has in its work. 

I hope to hear from your team soon.

Best regards,

J

Just a black and blue kind of day!  Come visit us at Grievancegaming.org.

My Grievance Family :)
    Martine doing a selfie with the Assembly General (Halls of Fabrication Final Boss (New Morrowind Trial) ).  Come join the fun with our family.  www.grievancegaming.org 

• NionyaNionya Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Hey guys! :) 

If you are looking for an active, helpful guild come check us out! 

Active discord, Scheduled PVP and Raid events, and just overall great group of people to play with!
  • NionyaNionya Member UncommonPosts: 75
    If you are still looking for a place to call home. A place that is active helpful and fun .. come check us out!

Register for our forums and come introduce yourself on our ESO application forum to join! https://forums.grievancegaming.com/ucp.php?mode=register