Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• ThaminTrollsbaneThaminTrollsbane Member UncommonPosts: 151

Congratulations to our new Raid Leader, Bluepitbull13!

Looking forward to other players who want to join a guild that promotes Family, Honor, Loyalty! Check us out today.

Grievancegaming.org

Grievance Former Recruiting Officer, Rift and ESO
    Host: The Star Citizen Report
    GrievanceGaming.org

If you want an in-depth glance into Grievance, why not cast your gaze through our Newsletters? Guild leaders discuss the big news coming to their games, members give a glance to introduce themselves to the rest of us. We discuss gaming events on the horizon. Peruse for yourself for a look inside our organization!

http://grievancegaming.org/media-relations/grievance-newsletters

Family, Honor, Loyalty!

GrievanceGaming.org

We are a mature, 18+ guild. We have a No Drama clause! Which means you can be free to pursue your own fun in the game with a friendly group, while also hitting endgame content. Grievance will be celebrating its 15th birthday this Fall.

Picture of some Cyrodiil action...

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u430/nomadphotobucket/ESO%20ALBUM/PVP%20Pics/Screenshot_20140707_210047_zps9eb4393e.png

GrievanceGaming.org

Hundreds of us gathered on Teamspeak last night for our big "State of Grievance" night. We've got big things planned for the future!

To give you an idea, our member Moebius once again compiled an awesome video, (great music), which showcases all the games Grievance has guilds and embassies. (Any game still in alpha/beta is an embassy). Check out this sweet video.

Remember also, apply to our site at grievancegaming.org prior to enrolling through RSI's website.

http://youtu.be/vZrPX-KZktg

GrievanceGaming.org

Member testimonial from Aerwynn:

"One of the best things about Grievance is that it is family that spans many games.  I actually joined Grievance for Wildstar, then switched to the ESO chapter.  There is no drama and members put family and RL first.  I’ve forged some great friendships, and I know that I’ll always be a member of the Grievance family.

In ESO, we have a great mix of players from V14s focused on trials to new members just beginning the game.  The members are always willing to help each other whether it’s getting advice on a build for trials, getting crafting help from one of our master crafters, grouping together for Undaunted pledges, skyshard runs through Cyrodil, or just getting help with a public dungeon or pesky world boss.

I hope you join us."

Thanks Aerwynn!

GrievanceGaming.org

• Shalia_TaloreShalia_Talore Member UncommonPosts: 38

Had the best time with my Grievance family on the PTS this weekend!  This new update is going to be amazing! 

Go check out GrievanceGaming.org

We had such a great time last night!  We ran our members through Tamriel to complete public dungeons and search out skyshards.  I even found a couple of achievements in Auridon that my VR 1 never completed.  Join us at GrievanceGaming.org and be part of the fun.

So this weekend my Grievance family decided to run my  VR 1 character  through two VR 12 dungeons!  Had a great time and many new memories to share at our real life get together.  Good thing I had three VR 14 bodyguards with me!  I love my guild.  Come check us out at Grievancegaming.org.

Our Grievance ESO family is getting excited for the release of the new content.  TeamSpeak has been buzzing with talk about it.  We would love to have you join the conversation!  Apply to GrievanceGaming.org

One of our guild DPS vampires decided to tank a dungeon in cloth armor with fire breathing bosses.  The amazing thing is we all lived and completed the dungeon 0.0  We laughed the whole time and cheered when we succeeded.  Go Grievance!  Check us out today at GrievanceGaming.org

The update is here as you all know and our Grievance family is busy re-learning their builds.  TeamSpeak is full of helpful discussions by our knowledgeable members.  Our PVP focus is AD.  Feel free to check us out at GrievanceGaming.org

Had a blast with a bunch of guildies last night!  Ran around Cyrodiil collecting skyshards, killing bosses and doing a little PvP!  Check us out at grievancegaming.org

We had a great week with Grievance!  There have been many new faces in the guild and just as many old faces from our Grievance organization coming back to the game.  I think the most memorable moment for me was hearing that our member BonzOmega is one of the most wanted criminals in all of Tamriel!   His bounty is up to 200k..lol.  I don't even want to know what he did to get a bounty that high!!!  If you would like to meet our infamous guildie and hear of his escapades go visit GrievanceGaming.org

It has been a busy week for our Grievance family.  We are running trials, organizing pvp, dungeon crawling and most importantly helping each other.  Our Grievance organization is getting ready for the real life get together and the different MMO families are in competition for which game has the most members present.  GTGN.tv is looking amazing.  GrievanceGaming.org is my home forever!

Grievance is not just an ESO guild but a family oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+.  We are a social bunch and are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in PvP, raiding, crafting, special events, or general dungeon runs.  Go to http://www.grievancegaming.org

Another exciting weekend for Grievance ESO.  A lot of our beta testers came back to the game!  We are so happy to see them.  Come join our family today at http://grievancegaming.org

Very excited our real life get together is less than 2 months away!  Come check us out today. 

We have a lot going on right now with our Grievance ESO family!  We have pvp nights twice a week, low level activities once a week and of course running trials and end game content twice a week!  We have weekly raffles for our members and prizes for just visiting the forums.   I am tired just typing it all out!  Our real life get together is approaching fast.  Please visit http://grievancegaming.org for all of the details.

So excited!  Our real life get together is almost here.  Less that 2 weeks and then I get to see over 100 of my Grievance family :)
  • LucchenoLuccheno Member UncommonPosts: 65

Which is ur main faction in ESO? (EU or NA megaserver?)

Just confirmed in previous posts. NA :/ too bad :/

Grievance has been running trials every Saturday and Tuesday.  PVP nights every Friday and low level runs for what ever is needed by the group.  Our real life get together is in Atlanta, GA.  next weekend and over 100 of our Grievance family will be attending.  My in game name is @Talore if you have any questions :)

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,197
    Good ole Atlanta, I moved to phoenix a couple of years ago. I was living outside the ATL beforehand, I wish I could join you people, seems like it would be a fun time.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Originally posted by strawhat0981
    Good ole Atlanta, I moved to phoenix a couple of years ago. I was living outside the ATL beforehand, I wish I could join you people, seems like it would be a fun time.

Truly there are no words that can accurately describe the Grievance real life get together.  I have heard one of our members describe it as a "game changer".  This is probably as close to being an accurate description as possible. 

That being said, ESO life continued :)

I ran City of Ash last night for the first time with my VR 11 healer.  We were able to complete it. Woot! Woot!!  For more information please don't hesitate to visit http://GTGN.tv or http://Grievancegaming.org

We ran trials last night.  It wasn't easy but we completed it.  We have an announcement tomorrow night on twitch about our next Grievance real life get together.  We are helping our guildies get leveled and geared up so they can join us in trials and vet dungeons.