Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    These guys are really a great group of people, glad I have joined with them for my ESO experience. Very friendly and active guild. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to call home :)

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• ThaminTrollsbaneThaminTrollsbane Member UncommonPosts: 151

Aeonblades, thanks for the referral!

Family, Honor, Loyalty.

Those words alone should explain all one needs to know about why they should join Grievance. We are a multi-gaming guild with a no drama clause that has survived almost 15 years in multiple games.

We are 18+, serve raiders as well as casual. We have lots of couples playing and a ladies' chapter as well. Our Twitch casts and Youtube channel have brought news of up and coming games to fellow gamers.

Apply at GrievanceGaming.org

Grievance Former Recruiting Officer, Rift and ESO
    Host: The Star Citizen Report
    GrievanceGaming.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FSu3SF47-4

Our latest guild newscast is out, and ESO has some prominent announcements again!

Check out a guild of folks that realizes Real-Life comes first yet still hits all endgame content.

GrievanceGaming.org

The guild was on the front line, defending against a large PVP zerg from Daggerfall on Friday night. No one has to PVP if they don't wish to, but we had a large showing and recaptured several points taken earlier....and reclaimed a castle!

Join Grievance! Join in with fun and family!

Grievancegaming.org

GrievanceGaming.org

Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

Once in one chapter of Grievance, you can play any of our games with us. Friendships have been formed which span several games and game genres. We don't get jealous if you're game-surfing, because we do too! We have forums focusing on the games we're looking forward to and can plan our guild presence ahead of time.

Grievance spans several MMORPGs and FPSs. We host twitch casts and have a Youtube channel where we feature our many various game interests, both released and anticipated. Check out our Twitch channel: , or our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pIHj0pZLjq9cutBhA66OA . You may have seen us at Pensacon, or heard about our upcoming business projects.

New member praise: "I have to say since coming back to Rift my experience has changed dramatically. Grievance is the perfect guild for me. Helpful when needed but not pushy. Funny and loud but at the same time very serious about your members. I gotta say thank you to everyone. And if I'm on and anyone needs help I'll do my best."--- "I'm also very happy to be in Grievance. I'm not as active as some people and not that often on TS, unfortunately. But I enjoy being part of this group! Thank you everyone!"

GrievanceGaming.org

GrievanceGaming.org

• NyogthaNyogtha Member Posts: 187
    If you've soloed the game and want to get into the group content, but don't want to deal with a PUG, you really should check out Grievance.  Great group of people that cover all different playstyles.  If you want a family-friend guild that makes real life a priority, but still likes to get into all aspects of the game, check out Grievance.

NYOGTHA - Grievance C.O.G.
    Tired of guild shopping? Join Grievance!
    http://www.grievancegaming.org

A picture of guildmates on one of our several Cyrodiil Skyshard runs. We love getting a group of folks out there and making sure we hit all of them, especially the ones deep in EP or DC territory!

GrievanceGaming.org

Another great pic of a beautiful game, submitted by one of our members.

GrievanceGaming.org

• funkybuddafunkybudda Member Posts: 2

greetings,

I've been looking for a guild on NA server in Aldmeri Dominion faction, can you tell me how big is your roster for that faction in terms of veteran rank players? I am looking for an established guild that have regularly scheduled events for PvE and PvP, and specifically for the future adventure zone and trial content in ESO.

Sorry I've been slow to reply. Haven't gotten to these boards in a bit. We have over 300 players on our in-game roster, international membership, so you can still find a couple dozen folks playing late at night. We've set up three nights a week PVP-oriented, and are starting up a PvE schedule now that we have folks approaching Craglorn status. Our Teamspeak channels are very active. Grievance has always made a point of hitting any endgame content a game offers.

GrievanceGaming.org

GrievanceGaming.org

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
    What is your main faction? 

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

Originally posted by xpiher
    What is your main faction? 

We mainly go with Aldmeri Dominion. Our PvP focus has been on Dawnbreaker.

A member can have a character in any faction, but folks can't group cross-faction. So far we've been dominating Cyrodiil, though Daggerfall puts up a few good surges through keeps.

GrievanceGaming.org

http://grievancegaming.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=658&t=19165

Our picture thread made by members. Some scenic or funny scenes from this great game!

Grievance --- Family, Honor, Loyalty

GrievanceGaming.org

Congratulations to Dane, on his new promotion as our PvE Raid Leader, in time for Craglorn! Lots of guildmates have been preparing for this in between conquering Cyrodiil. But don't join us for our game successes...join us because we're a big family guild that enforces no drama and shows respect to our international membership!

GrievanceGaming.org

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance/c/4329510

The latest Grievance News on our main Twitch channel! Family, Honor, Loyalty!

GrievanceGaming.org

We'd love to welcome you to be a part of our family! Grievance doesn't welcome those who stir up drama. Instead, we do have a large population of couples, friends, emergency personnel, military folks, and an international membership. We set up endgame raids but welcome casual players as well.

Grievancegaming.org

GrievanceGaming.org

6,000 members strong now! Our Real-Life get-together is coming up soon!

GrievanceGaming.org

Our ESO chapter has been growing despite the release of ArcheAge, and Wildstar.  New members are joining our family-friendly guild, while testing out the bosses of Craglorn. Despite renewed fighting in Cyrodiil, we still control a castle out in the Alliance vs Alliance warzone!

GrievanceGaming.org

The latest news from Grievance! Our ESO chapter is mentioned early.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYZy7qKf7-o

GrievanceGaming.org

Our quarterly newsletter is now out! How many other guilds have a 30+ page newsletter? It details the latest news from our multiple game guilds and embassies, word of games on the horizon, member portfolios, packed with screenshots and member testimonials.

It's one of the reasons this has been the greatest guild I've ever been in.

GrievanceGaming.org

The Grievance organization just completed it's annual Real-Life get together in sunny Pensacola Florida! Folks got to meet friends face-to-face for the first time, lots of good BBQ, and several big items were raffled off to members. Check out our Youtube channel!

This is a great group of folks who know the meaning of Family, Honor, Loyalty!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pIHj0pZLjq9cutBhA66OA

GrievanceGaming.org

Grievance has a lot of experience backing up its name. Some members have been a part of this team for 14 years. We openly discuss new games on the horizon, and usually have a guild of a few hundred upon release. Many of these folks forged friendships across several games.

Raid or casual, whatever fits your playstyle. Meet new friends across international lines. Check us out!

Grievancegaming.org

GrievanceGaming.org

Recently, several Grievance members had fun parading our horses through Skywatch in Auridon. We took some pics like the one below.

GrievanceGaming.org

Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

Once in one chapter of Grievance, you can play any of our games with us. Friendships have been formed which span several games and game genres. We don't get jealous if you're game-surfing, because we do too! We have forums focusing on the games we're looking forward to and can plan our guild presence ahead of time.

Grievance spans several MMORPGs and FPSs. We host twitch casts and have a Youtube channel where we feature our many various game interests, both released and anticipated. Check out our Twitch channel: , or our Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pIHj0pZLjq9cutBhA66OA . You may have seen us at Pensacon, or heard about our upcoming business projects.

GrievanceGaming.org

The latest Grievance multi-gaming guild news. ESO is mentioned early on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hod6lJKP5M

GrievanceGaming.org