Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New ESO Video

2»

Comments

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Bethseda aren't working on any mmo

Zenimax online are.
  • FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Its not made by bethesda nor part of the ES series, also its been in design for 5 years.
  • RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by SuprGamerX
    Lol , it's funny how this project is coming along so quick , and not even a year ago Bethesda confirmed that they weren't planning on working on any MMO titles. And here we are with a Elder Scroll Online that seems to be entering Alpha/Beta pretty soon.   Elder's scrolls or not , it's still the MMO market , and when it comes to MMO being worked on too quickly we end up with trash.  My personal hype level for this game is currently a negative 3 , because stuff are being released for a game that wasn't suppose to happen in the first place?    I'll check the game out once it releases in stores , and at this rate it might as well release by Xmas 2013.  I just hope this great franchise doesn't shoot itself in the foot with this. 

But it's not Bethesda it's Zenimax.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    I wouldn't worry too much about animations this early in the project. They tend to get polished much closer to release.
  • WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by SuprGamerX
    Lol , it's funny how this project is coming along so quick , and not even a year ago Bethesda confirmed that they weren't planning on working on any MMO titles. And here we are with a Elder Scroll Online that seems to be entering Alpha/Beta pretty soon.   Elder's scrolls or not , it's still the MMO market , and when it comes to MMO being worked on too quickly we end up with trash.  My personal hype level for this game is currently a negative 3 , because stuff are being released for a game that wasn't suppose to happen in the first place?    I'll check the game out once it releases in stores , and at this rate it might as well release by Xmas 2013.  I just hope this great franchise doesn't shoot itself in the foot with this. 

And they were right because Bethesda is not working on this MMO..so yeah LOL!!