Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

FFXIV Original Collectors Edition and ARR, bonuses.

spankybusspankybus Orlando, FLPosts: 1,154Member Uncommon

Hey Mates,

Haven't read about this yet, so if its posted somewhere else, my bad. But for people who purchased the Original Collectors edition for FF14, will similar bonuses and perks be awarded to those players within A Realm Reborn?

Cheers!

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
www.spankybus.com
-3d Artist & Compositor
-Writer
-Professional Amature

Comments

• RalstlinRalstlin Las PalmasPosts: 234Member
    we dont know yet, i only remember something about a free trial period when ARR come out. I am not sure about this, but is probably a free month.
  • OnionThiefOnionThief Winnipeg, MBPosts: 38Member
    Originally posted by Ralstlin
    we dont know yet, i only remember something about a free trial period when ARR come out. I am not sure about this, but is probably a free month.

Free trial for sure. I wouldn't expect anything else. The CC content consisted of in game content (which is linked to your account and you can still access), and physical items (log book, making of CD, etc.).

I would expect them to release a new CE edition. Hopefully we get some good bonuses!

• Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
    if ARR releases a CE, it better good... because that last one.... was horrible. If I wasnt so much of a FF fan I throw that crap back at them.

• AlberelAlberel LondonPosts: 1,121Member
    I'm pretty sure they've confirmed a new CE for the relaunch, but we have no details about the contents.
  • Br3akingDawnBr3akingDawn a City, CAPosts: 1,357Member Uncommon
    I would really like a BA bahamut statue and I mean BA!!!