Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

At last, antihack measures!

PsyMike3dPsyMike3d AthensMember Posts: 388 Uncommon

To my surprise today, a patch arrived with antihack measures.

I think that was the number1 priority and i'm glad to see this patch!

Comments

• OriphusOriphus corkMember Posts: 447 Uncommon

Yep have been logged in a few hours because of this and no sign of hacker yet. Population seems a bit lower though xD.

It was No.1  issue for me and they did the right thing to focus on it, I was not expecting them to do it so soon so credit where credit is due. First time in about a week I have started to enjoy the game again. Also with the new WHO KILLED ME feature, even if a hacker does creep out of nowhere i at least feel I have some power to do something about it. Plus server list sorted....

A good day for WarZ and a good day for me.

:)
    "Trump is a blunt force, all-American, laser-guided middle finger to everything and everyone in Washington, D.C." - Wayne Allyn Root 
  • PsyMike3dPsyMike3d AthensMember Posts: 388 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Oriphus
    Yep have been logged in a few hours because of this and no sign of hacker yet. 

indeed, no hackers so far!!!

I'm starting to enjoy this a lot

• JedicowboyJedicowboy Mountain Home, ARMember Posts: 139 Uncommon
    Originally posted by PsyMike3d
    Originally posted by Oriphus
    Yep have been logged in a few hours because of this and no sign of hacker yet. 

indeed, no hackers so far!!!

I'm starting to enjoy this a lot

ok so let me get this straight, this patch fixed the hacker problem or is getting the job done then?

• OnomasOnomas USAMember Posts: 1,129 Uncommon
    One bad thing about fps is that once these anti-hack updates take place its only a matter of 24-48 hrs before its beat. Certain people get paid a lot of money to make hacks and update them. Its sad and sickening, but its fact of life with fps :( Why i gave up on fps in general.
  • IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBMember Posts: 1,228 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Onomas
    One bad thing about fps is that once these anti-hack updates take place its only a matter of 24-48 hrs before its beat. Certain people get paid a lot of money to make hacks and update them. Its sad and sickening, but its fact of life with fps :( Why i gave up on fps in general.

quite true. there are websites dedicated to cracking any and all anti cheat programs and maintaining an uptodate undetectable cheat/script  for pretty much the same price as a normal game subscription.  its pretty fking sad that people actively feel they need to subscribe to cheat programs just to play a game. 

worst part is the cheaters feel they are better then the normal user for their cheating. when they are infact worse then the worst noob at the game.  as the cheating doesnt teach them how to play the game or learn the skills to improve it actually retards their ability to play lolol

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
    Evga GeForce 670 FTW
    Evga P55 SLI

<image

• JedicowboyJedicowboy Mountain Home, ARMember Posts: 139 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Ichmen
    Originally posted by Onomas

quite true. there are websites dedicated to cracking any and all anti cheat programs and maintaining an uptodate undetectable cheat/script  for pretty much the same price as a normal game subscription.  its pretty fking sad that people actively feel they need to subscribe to cheat programs just to play a game. 

worst part is the cheaters feel they are better then the normal user for their cheating. when they are infact worse then the worst noob at the game.  as the cheating doesnt teach them how to play the game or learn the skills to improve it actually retards their ability to play lolol

its just sad and pathetic that people has to cheat to win at a video game, how about learn to play the game to win.  All it does is just shows everyone how those that cheat are really like in RL, just a worthless pathetic piece of crap that has to cheat.