Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: James Weeks Resurfaces with New Project(s)

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,596MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Some folks have wondered what James "Walsingham" Weeks has been up to since he left Trion. Well, we found out. Here is a teaser for the upcoming video game and geek film Pwned! which will be hitting Kickstarter in the next few weeks.

Be sure to swing by the Pwned! The Movie's Facebook page!

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• health001health001 league city, IAPosts: 54Member
    pause at 26sec .. screenshot of a life time!
  • jamesweeksjamesweeks Concord, CAPosts: 6Member

Just as this went up we were approved on Kickstarter. Stay tuned. We will post the link soon. You can also visit us at http://www.facebook.com/pwnedthemovie ;

• OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,183Member Uncommon
    Who is James Weeks, never heard of him?

I was the Asst. Community Manager for Trion Worlds previously, and I've worked on some gaming sites, and now we're making a movie...

We are live!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1848546141/pwned-the-ultimate-geek-anthem-film

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Los Angeles, CAPosts: 331Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Suzie_Ford

Some folks have wondered what James "Walsingham" Weeks has been up to since he left Trion.

Who are these people?

I've never even heard the name, and I'm sure many are not familiar with it as well. He isn't exactly a notable figure in the industry, that I am aware of.

PS: No offense James.

None taken. I'm not a gaming industry rock star. :)

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Stock, CAPosts: 1,797Member
    Originally posted by GolbezTheLion
    Originally posted by Suzie_Ford

Some folks have wondered what James "Walsingham" Weeks has been up to since he left Trion.

Who are these people?

I've never even heard the name, and I'm sure many are not familiar with it as well. He isn't exactly a notable figure in the industry, that I am aware of.

PS: No offense James.

Congratulations you've posted an absolutely abusive comment for no reason!

You've won!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Today will be a crazy day, but I will do my best.

• OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,183Member Uncommon
    Well good luck with your movie, a lot of people probably laughed at the concept of Jackass initially, maybe you will have similar success.

Thanks! While we're definitely not in the same genre as Jackass, we are trying to do something very different.

And again, folks, the project is now live on Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1848546141/pwned-the-ultimate-geek-anthem-film

Producer Hannah Ervin and I will be doing an AMA (ask me anything) on reddit on Friday Nov 9 (tomorrow) at 2PM PST (5PM EST) Peter Podgursky is tentative.

www.reddit.com/r/iama