Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emmanuel Lusinchi has left the building

2»

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Originally posted by halflife25
    Originally posted by TeknoBug

Don't be surprised if Disney starts making moves with SWTOR, Disney takes things seriously unlike EA.

I know it is too much to ask but maybe you should do some research and you will realize that Disney got nothing to do with SWTOR. It is still very much EA for the MMO licence.

If LA was able to force sony to make huge changes to SWG, what makes you think they can't do the same with SWTOR?

I'm not saying they will.  But there are likely escape clauses in place for Lucas Arts if EA doesn't meet financial milestones.  I'm pretty sure LA has a pretty good amount of influence. 

Let's assume LA can do nothing regarding SWTOR.  Do you think EA wants to fight with Disney over suggested changes?  Why blacklist yourself with such a massive company over one game?

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937
    If anyone actually read the article beyond the headline and then read the subsequent comments, you would find the apperance of a certain high ranking Bioware employee and whole bunch of drama.
  • UkiahUkiah Member Posts: 273
    Originally posted by tiefighter25
    If anyone actually read the article beyond the headline and then read the subsequent comments, you would find the apperance of a certain high ranking Bioware employee and whole bunch of drama.

Oooohhhh, good catch my friend. I happen to think Joveth is a tool.

• AG-VukAG-Vuk Member UncommonPosts: 823
    So let me get this straight. The guy that is most responsible for SWtOR , who was let go by EA. He snipes a dev out of Bioware to work for him at his new company. This is suppose to be big news and some crushing blow to Bioware ? Sorry I don't see it. What I see is failure following failure to more failure. That's why it's not big news. What I see is EA trying to right a valuable franchise and profit from it , while pushing or letting the people most responsible for the debacle leave. EA is in damage control , they're trying to repair the damage done by these former Bioware idiots inflicted on EA and SW franchise.