Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] The War Z: Unpolished, But Addictive

124»

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    Originally posted by Marius6870
    Heres a idea about how to make people think twice about killing other players.Like in most zombie movies, if you die either from a bite or zombie attack, or just natural causes, the plague is in the air, and even though you can resist it in life, in death is a diffrent story.What if when your killed by a player, you rise as a more powerful zombie, both stronger (( hits harder )) and faster (( yes, this means run speed)) with infravision, so you can see the body heat of players that are alive, making you a more effective hunter. So imagine you shoot some kat, and while your looting his water and beans, he rises up and comes after you. So even though you empty some bullets into him, your just to close, and hes hitting to hard thus, your lunch. What do you guys think?

what would be the point of staying alive then? everyone would just race to get killed so they can become a zombie and hunt other players all day long without having to survivie.....

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    The game is fun at first but since the EXP system isn't in yet I kinda get bored.  I personally play Normal mode because I'm not a fan of permadeath.  I think the plan is to have a 24 hour lockout is a bit much as well, I'd  rather have a EXP loss system where you can lose abilities. I know you can make multple characters but if you play with 5 friends you need to know 25 different names and that gets confusing IMO.   I just  think its a bad business model to keep your customers from using a product if they die. 
  • GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Originally posted by halflife25

There are some games which have 'not going to end well' written all over them during beta.

This isn't one of those games, despite what you and others (who don't even play) might think.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    My concerns about pre-order have nothing to do with this game, it does not matter how well you think it is doing in beta or not. Pre-order is allowing the gaming industry to put out unfinished titles. The sooner that stops the better.