Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what new features would you like to see added to GW2 (excluding player/guild hosuing)?

2»

Comments

• maddhatter44maddhatter44 Member Posts: 78

Guild Hall.

Mounts, (even if out of combat and/or  slow speeds)

10man verisons of every dungeon, or new raids... if no stat progression items have them drop...

Better cosmetics with particles, Auras for person, Unique items for guild hall, Mounts.. sure we could think of others.

Hard mode version of every zone, takes 5+ people to clear usually simple mobs.

In these new zone verisons,  Open Pvp. Put  one or two guild halls in each zone... and let them be beable siege GvG

if I remember right, in WvW your enemies were a certain color, (red, blue, green)  which sucked, why not just have Player names in certain colors.

I dont need 30+ enemies to be Red to realize they are enemies.

• SidadSidad Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Originally posted by Vhaln

First of all, I'd love to see the devs ask a question like this, via some sort of in-game survey.  They seem to have their vision though, and it doesn't look like they're going to deviate from it at all, no matter what players want.

Agree and I think so as well. I was in spvp lobby when they were saying that their focus is making gw2 something like LoL/Dota type of game with emphasis on paid turnaments. The rest is basically just more of the same.