Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Free Realms: Just Having Fun

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

During SOE Live recently, we had the opportunity to catch up to Free Realms Producer Clint Worley to learn more about what the team has been up to lately. See what we discovered before leaving your thoughts in the comments.

As was the common theme during the entire weekend for all of Sony’s games, Worley is repeating that Free Realms players will be given the “tools to do what they want in a way that makes it easier as opposed to us saying that this is the way to do it.”

Read more of Suzie Ford's Free Realms: Just Having Fun.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    It is not a bad game if you are playing with your young kids, but I do not see an adult or even teenager playing this by themselves.  Even Wizard101 is less childish and a better game IMO.
  • PlamgarPlamgar Member Posts: 17
    The Freemium was just  bad i had to pay to level up beyond level 5.The game is great and all but that feature is just bad.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
         Bad game...Im surprised anyone went beyond level 2 in this.
  • norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146

Free Realms has it's own charm. you pretty much do what you want .

and if you time it it right it's relatively cheap to to get lifetime.(wait until a triple bonus and buy a 15$ card(provided you want a Lifetime)

• jbombardjbombard Member UncommonPosts: 598
    I've always had a problem with the big Free in the title for a game in which so little is actually free.  But it is Sony afterall.