Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite class in all MMORPG games?

124»

Comments

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Originally posted by AndyLee

What's your favorite class in all MMORPG games? Please tell me...please. 

I know the following classes in all MMORPG games. 

Vamprie: lust for blood,blood-sucking skill

Warrior: equiped with big sword or blade. nice damage

Paladin: good class with nice-looking appreance

Mage: powerful magic damage

Necromancer: still don't know much about this. Its' said that he is good. = =

Do you know the others? If you do, please let me know it. Thank you everybody!

EQ Barbarian Beserker.  So many skills and discs to use!

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

Very commonly I prefer hybrid classes that let me fight well. Tend to avoid active enhancements(buffs) in favor of persistent passive enhancements or skillsets that move through things conditionally.

I commonly enjoy Paladins a lot.

A specific example of a class I loved for this was the Valkyrie in DAoC.

Enjoyed the Banshee in DAoC as well.

In general preferred using the medic and repair gear in Planetside to play support, but also just soldiered it up.

Really enjoy playing clerics/priests too.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456
    The mechanic of Vanguard's Blood Mage always stood out to me, you had to deal damage to heal your allies and you could craft and use symbiotes (little bug like creatures) out of the enemies organs to buff with.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Rift Chloromancer... A true DPS/Healer hybrid caster that heals as a secondary effect of nuking. Best implementation of that idea in any game.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AndyLeeAndyLee Member Posts: 230

hi guys...which one is you favorite?

First: warrior; second: mage, third, paladin; fourth, vampire; fifth, necromancer.

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    My Smuggler/Commando in SWG - pre NGE. My AOE was insane in PvP :)