Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your favorite class in all MMORPG games?

What's your favorite class in all MMORPG games? Please tell me...please. 

I know the following classes in all MMORPG games. 

Vamprie: lust for blood,blood-sucking skill

Warrior: equiped with big sword or blade. nice damage

Paladin: good class with nice-looking appreance

Mage: powerful magic damage

Necromancer: still don't know much about this. Its' said that he is good. = =

Do you know the others? If you do, please let me know it. Thank you everybody!

Comments

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Controller, easily.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• OutisOutis Member UncommonPosts: 105
    My fav would be a Thief in SB, followed by an infi in DAoC.

• rungardrungard Member Posts: 1,035

Daoc Midgard Healer

crowd control and heals.

• AndyLeeAndyLee Member Posts: 230

yeappp....I love controller too. Generally speaking, the controller should be the mage.  XD

that's really awsome...Big love. 

Do you know necromancer? It seems that necromancer will be a very very good contronller in mmorpg. 

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 606

It's not so much a "class" as you can make any class you want in this case, But it was as a pure summoning/pet class in Champions online. I could have 12 "permanent" pets out and feel like a 1 man raiding party. It was the most fun I've had as any class in any game to date. Sadly, the gameplay and art style of the game was just abysmal, which offset the fact it had the greatest class ever.

If I could have the exact same class but in a "real" game, I'd be happy as can be.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

if its a class game then i usually play a warrior...

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Healer
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911

Age of Conan's Herald of Xotli was one of my favorites.

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    Dread Knight in Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. A heavy armoured class that uses lifesteal and dark magic to steal enemies strenght and magic power and can teleport to his enemies, swing his huge axe and execute them.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by sapphen

Age of Conan's Herald of Xotli was one of my favorites.

...and shammy, and templar :) AoC has great classes. But I prefer roles and not classes (and nowadays you see more and more class-less game, like TSW).

My favourite role is healing/support, but as an altoholic it didn't hinder me to pick other classes, if that gives more fun. Like above, in Conan my main is a shammy, but hox or dt also fun classes. Just as the nightfall necro. In LotRO I prefer mini over rk, but I also love the warden's gambit system.

It's hard to pick only one, luckily nobody forces you to stick to only one. Except those, who says if you have more than one alt then you're a casual noob and not playing the game right. But their opinion is meaningless :)

• AndyLeeAndyLee Member Posts: 230

I just surfed youtobe and saw one video.  wow.......fucking awesome. That's vampire,warrior. blood sucking...boom...boom...blabla...

• NeherunNeherun Member UncommonPosts: 280

Vampire Scout, Human UA proc-nightstalker, regen toon(s) (Shadowbane)

Mass Berserk Crit-mage (helbreath)

Thief-mage (Mortal online)

DoT rogue (Vanilla WoW)

Thief  + later disarm thief (Ultima Online)

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

In class-based mmos, I nearly always play a healer or hybrid: priest, minstrel, cleric, etc.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Sneak/Stealth/Fencer in UO was super awesome fun.

Elemental Shaman in WoW is still fun.

Blackguard in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning was a lot of awesome.

I've always been the biggest fan of the Sword and Shield archetype - Knights, Warriors, Paladins, etc. and I'd really, really love one day if an MMO made a Guardian/Defender type class like this that had options to be an offensive powerhouse instead of just always a "tank" type defensive character.

Some MMO just needs to make a Spartan class and I'll never play anything else again.

There was a very brief period in WoW where a Protection Warrior could dish out good damage in PvP and it was THE most fun I've had PvP'ing in a long, long time. Taking people out with massive Shield Slam crits after a plethora of stuns (Conc blow, Shockwave, etc.) was... fantastic.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

I usually play casters.

I found Sorcerer in Rift amazingly fun with the Chloromancer build but i felt in love with the Elementalist in Guild Wars 2!

Elementalist can change attunements fast and you can be healing,controlling & nuking pretty fast at the same time that you are buffing your group mates by using "Arcane".

Combat is pretty fast..pretty agile & very challeging! Simply love that class in GW2!

Found "my perfect caster" there ^^

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

Shadow Priest in WoW is by far my favorite class in any MMO.

• KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452

GW1 monk, using a prot prayer build.

I would say the GW1 mesmer, but after the mesmer update, some drama queen that mained mesmer exploded on the wiki page, which made playing a mesmer after that completely embarrasing. 

• Mike-McQueenMike-McQueen Member UncommonPosts: 267
    I always go for dwarven warriors idk why, second is the human paladin type, followed by the human rogue.

I'm a unique and beautiful snowflake.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Bard/Tamer in Ultima Online and Mentalist/Skald/Runemaster/Warden/Friar in Dark Age of Camelot

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• mbolmembolme Member Posts: 48
    Warden in LotRO before all the changes. Now ... not so much.
  • wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464

EQ: Ranger and Druid

DAoC: Ranger and Armsman (War)

WoW: Hunter and Wizard

LOTRO: Loremaster and Warden

SWTOR: Marauder & BH Powertech Tank

GW2: Elementalist

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Any Mage-like character.  If I can toss fireballs over the heads of my meat shield, I am a pig in slop.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,003
    dodge tank with dps and self heal or back line full dpser

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Agnostic42Agnostic42 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Original EQ Shaman. Followed by Bard and Ranger.
  • Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401

Hmm toss up.

EQ-Paladin

Daoc-Reaver

Wow-Warlock

EQ2-Necro

I would say the Daoc Reaver would win because I love 8v8 RvR, chasing healers with Leviathan, always comical. Off subject, that is probably the most missed part of any game ever for me, RvR, pre New Fronteirs/TOA