Did they nerd the Headless Horseman mount drop rate?

PaddyspubPaddyspub mcpherson, KSMember Posts: 104

I was only able to get one char to lv89-90 in time for the event this year, as I just came back to the game after 2 years and it was the first time doing the boxs with the new loot bag system instead of the group roll (which is nice) but:

I notice from the FOS of viewing other ppl's chars that they got the mount from 2010-2011

Only saw 1 char that got the mount from 2012 so far

In the around 10 chances I had at the mount this year on 1 char I got: 99% lame masks, 2 HH swords, 1 HH helm, 1 broom, 1 pet.

Did hear blizz nerfed the drop rate from last year ( Heard alot of peeps got them last year due to a glitch.

Looking at the 3 different guild news feeds that each of my chars are on, I noticed most ppl looting the HH helm, sword but no mount.

I know the mount is suppose to be rare but if according to Wowhead the mount, helm, and sword each have a .5% drop rate, then from what I seen alot more ppl would have it. I has got to wayyyyy lower than 0.5% imo.

Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.

Comments

• ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYMember UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Originally posted by Paddyspub
    I was only able to get one char to lv89-90 in time for the event this year, as I just came back to the game after 2 years and it was the first time doing the boxs with the new loot bag system instead of the group roll (which is nice) but: I notice from the FOS of viewing other ppl's chars that they got the mount from 2010-2011 Only saw 1 char that got the mount from 2012 so far In the around 10 chances I had at the mount this year on 1 char I got: 99% lame masks, 2 HH swords, 1 HH helm, 1 broom, 1 pet. Did hear blizz nerfed the drop rate from last year ( Heard alot of peeps got them last year due to a glitch. Looking at the 3 different guild news feeds that each of my chars are on, I noticed most ppl looting the HH helm, sword but no mount. I know the mount is suppose to be rare but if according to Wowhead the mount, helm, and sword each have a .5% drop rate, then from what I seen alot more ppl would have it. I has got to wayyyyy lower than 0.5% imo.

I came in here thinking they put taped glasses and a pocket protector on the headless horseman...sorry.

• ShadoedShadoed BirminghamMember UncommonPosts: 1,459

It has always been a pretty rare drop, i have had 8 characters doing the horesman since he came into the game, but i only got the horse drop on one of my characters last year.

Don't forget also that you will see a lot of them around now from previous years because the mounts became account bound so multiple chars can use them (i have 8) even though they only had one drop on one char.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.