Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

For those wanting a refund, give support@xsolla.com a little email.

CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh GlasgowPosts: 194Member

Sorry if this has already been said before.

I've seen a lot of people asking for refunds on the forums and being banned by the developers, so I'd thought I'd help out a litle.

Sending these guys an email requesting a refund should get it done in a day or two <:

Comments

• RimmersmanRimmersman MonacoPosts: 885Member
    Edited

• cronius77cronius77 Fairfax, VAPosts: 1,611Member Uncommon
    if this game company is as bad as that you guys need to file a criminal complaint with the FTC for fraud seriously. I still to this day do not understand the argument of why its not fraud to promise things and then when they blantantly do not deliver them , people are scared to file a criminal complaint and get the company thats lying to their customer in trouble when they deserve it. Do you guys think that everyone is a nice company out there with every intent of satisfying their customer base? There is plenty of fraud going on out there right now and games are no different. If a company bans you for asking for a refund its simple report them to the FTC and watch how quick you get a refund and they get shut down.
  • Arcondo87Arcondo87 Prince Albert, SKPosts: 94Member
    got my refund...after playing the game and reading/seeing how the developers and head honcho was acting towards the community, i immedietly requested my money back. Somehtign isnt right with that russin guy...
  • dethgardethgar Greeneville, TNPosts: 293Member
    I'm doing a news article about their refund policy. Has anyone else been told that they will be banned from using their 3rd party payment processor if they receive a refund? Looking for other sources.
  • GrimFaustGrimFaust Regina, SKPosts: 11Member
    I got my refund by disputing the initial purchase that I had made through Paypal. If anyone else paid with Paypal and wants a refund, just dispute the charge and give them hell. These guys want to act like pricks and abuse their forum community and then post bold faced-lies and detail stuff that doesn't even exist, they can choke on the backlash.