Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super disappointed; currently unplayable... for me at least.

girdisordergirdisorder Member UncommonPosts: 45

spent 95% looking at a list of full games and spam clicking the 0/12 players games only to get the "unable to join" error, i want to play but that isnt my idea of fun. is it too much to ask for somekind of queue system?

having fun playing against people who have full upgrades already with no ranking system. must be fun to be that guy. time played>skill

latency leashing is infuriating in any shooter this is happening way too much and there's only 12 people in the room. maybe this is one of those games that would play better if this was korea and we all lived couple hundred miles from eachother.

I was looking forward to this game but this is just unacceptable. I know "It's in beta" but seems in a really sorry state for coming out so soon.

/end rage

Comments

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472

Yup, can't even join a game.

I've heard Hawken is deathly slow and a big let down so far. For a guy that comes from Quake... that sounds awful.

• spadge3k00spadge3k00 Member Posts: 56
    jus a heads up, its nt jus u. iv give up also after an hour of trying, so bollocks to it , il probly try it when its here in december but not till they fix there problems,.. ps. i did find it a tad slow also.
  • AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376

iz slow

cuz iz big robotz fight

• SoraksisSoraksis Member UncommonPosts: 294
    After dealing with the unable to join error for an hour I finally got to play some and I have to tell you I had more fun getting the error message than I did actually playing the game.  It is garbage.  Your stuck with the same weapon loadout you cannot change up at all except for your primary weapon you have an alternate choice there but its the same for everyone so everyone will be pretty much the same.  You know MWO isnt the greatest game ever but atleast not everyone driving an Atlas mech is sporting the exact same build.  Nice try hawken but you fail.
  • xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Its a CLOSED BETA from a small Indie company.

WTF do you guys always complains on every little shit on this site?

If you not happy just spam on their forums all the bad issues so that they can improve on the games.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• LooneyLadLooneyLad Member Posts: 13
    I'm in the game from the very start. There was problems before and there will be untill launch. Still the gameplay it offers is very very good so if you just have patience and let them fix up some of the issues now.  So yeah, have some faith and patience people.
  • nnuuttoonnuuttoo Member Posts: 10
    This problem has been patched now and you're able to get into the servers at least.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    Originally posted by xmenty

Its a CLOSED BETA from a small Indie company.

WTF do you guys always complains on every little shit on this site?

If you not happy just spam on their forums all the bad issues so that they can improve on the games.

what does the size of the company have to do with the quality of their product that they're testing for release?

it's a competitive market. this crap isn't competing.

NEXT

Maybe because the larger companies use "beta" as a marketing gimick and it's very possible that  smaller companies are using Beta as an actual beta.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo