Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Rift: Defiler Live Stream in ONE HOUR!

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,658MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

The Defiler live stream starts in just over an hour! Join the Rift team and @MMORPGcom as we check out the fourth and final soul! 

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom 

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• TanissaTanissa ouluPosts: 7Member

Can not wait. I love this game and think Trion is amazing at setting a new standard for patches, updates and new content. NoW  our 1st Expansion.. CAN NOT WAIT.  Players are already counting down the days

My cleric is sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what adventure awaits her now

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video Maestro Dallas, TXPosts: 51Member Uncommon

Agreed. I cannot WAIT for Storm Legion to hit. It cannot come fast enough. I'm looking forward to decking out my dimension! Clerics, FTW!

http://thehivemindedreviews.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/rift-that-awkward-phase/

View more silliness at

• rmk70rmk70 Toronto, ONPosts: 397Member Uncommon

Above posts look like marketing plants... Sign-up date...

In other news, this reveal will fall a bit flat as nda is already off and beta weekends are pretty much open to anyone. Decent soul, not amazing. Harbringer is the only cool soul for SL.

• MoodsorMoodsor HerningPosts: 650Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by rmk70

Above posts look like marketing plants... Sign-up date...

In other news, this reveal will fall a bit flat as nda is already off and beta weekends are pretty much open to anyone. Decent soul, not amazing. Harbringer is the only cool soul for SL.

Im gonna have to disagree with you on this, while I love the Harbinger to death, the Tactician is just so unique and fun to play that to me this is the coolest to be introduced, even if Mage is my main.

• Baramos79Baramos79 Indianapolis, INPosts: 73Member

Looks like I will be playing my rogue instead of cleric.

• mikurymikury BudapestPosts: 25Member
    Originally posted by Baramos79

Looks like I will be playing my rogue instead of cleric.

I was playing the Defiler on beta and I'm also about the decision of changing main. :( Who the hell wanted another support soul!! I want cool thing like the Harbringer!! Maybe a little shapeshifting... :O The whole link idea is just not something for my taste. Of course it is my own opinion, I'm not saying it is fail but we could have had something else better.

Heck... Harbringer can summon scythe!!!

OFF: Can someone please post the link to the reveal video I just cannot find it on twitch.tv. :( Thanks in advance! ...Never mind... found it:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/view/videos/gameID/431/videoId/2719

• mikurymikury BudapestPosts: 25Member
    Although the whole Defiler is sharpened for being 'über kuul' in level 60!! I don't wanna give up hope. :)