It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I am looking for a new game to play and am looking for suggestions. Before you start offering them, here are the things that I like.
1. I am wanting a newer game. That is I don't want to play old games that have poor graphics and controls. So, something over the past 1-3 years.
2. I prefer the game play in pre-WoW games. Games like UO, EQ, AC, DAOC.
3. I want to avoid heavily instanced worlds.
4. I miss dungeons and slaughtering things to level. Quests are fun, but after 2 times I get bored of doing them.
5. I want to avoid gear grinding. I don't want to play an instanced area with a group of people running the nighmare mode of something over and over to get gear. What makes games worse is that once you have the gear, all you do is run another instanced area for better gear.
6. I am not against going after gear, but I miss real raids. That is 100+ people in an area going to slay a dragon where a lot of loot drops and you might get something. The gear is good to have, but it is not needed in the game.
7. I would like PvP. I want real PvP, not sporting matches. I hate the WoW model where it is two sides playing some game. I miss DAOC.
8. I also do not like the following the road game design. WAR had the worst world-design I have ever seen in a game. You just walk down a road, do a quest, and keep walking.
I doubt there are any games worth me checking out, but I thought I would ask just in case someone knows of a good game that would fit my interests.