Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Comments

• SaalVekSaalVek Member Posts: 16

Cyclops; The most "under rated" and badass of the bunch.

Not that fruity version from the movies, but the giant 6'5" monster from the saturday morning cartoons of 15-20 years ago who was the obvious leader of Professor X's crew.

• Wackojacko1293Wackojacko1293 Member Posts: 2

Jean Grey, because...

There once was a woman named Jean,

Who wasn't as tame as she seemed,

A cannon of glass,

Her powers kick ass,

The Phoenix burns all enemies.

• CreolemanCreoleman Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Gotta go with the ever lovin blue eyed Thing. Ben represents Yancy St and he's my favorite FF member.
  • MrErkkoMrErkko Member Posts: 1

Spider-Man

To protect the innocent!

"With great power comes great responsibility."

• OysterstewOysterstew Member UncommonPosts: 15

Doctor Doom. If its a marvel franchise I dont see him not being in game, unless hes non-playable and you fight him.

Wanted to answer with Howard the Duck, but I wouldnt expect he'll make it  in game, would be interesting to play though alongside all the ironman/hulk/deadpool guys. 

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347

Wolverine all the way!

• nator316nator316 Member Posts: 3

Spiderman

Cuz of the webshooting coolness and tecniques he has and the cool costumes he can get, and the one liners hopefully he can have.

• Matman09Matman09 Member Posts: 1
    I plan on playing Captain America because he is a strong team player who can take care of himself. I have fllowed his comics for many years. His tenacity and fortitude in the face of danger and his willingness to always do the right thing, even if it is the unpopular choice is what makes him my favorite. He should be a great character in an amazing game
  • CheetixCheetix Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Luke Cage, Because we need a token beta key!
  • PharoahDrenPharoahDren Member Posts: 3

Black Panther

Because He has been my favorite Comic character since I started reading comics.

Show them a King's life.

• SheepduckSheepduck Member Posts: 32

Squirrel Girl

Because there's nothing like busting nuts in a squirrel costume

• GangstaToAsTGangstaToAsT Member Posts: 1
    Cable - I was always a huge fan of mutants starting with the X-Men. Once the New Mutants were introduced I was immidiately drawn to their leader Cable. Soon after they renamed theselves to X-Force and by this time Cable had become one of my favorite characters ever. Cable not only looks super cool but has long list of mutant powers and abilities. Besides having a slew of awesome telepathic and telekinetic powers Cable was also a master combatant, had gifted intelligence and could bodyslide (teleport). And let's not forget about his left cybernetic arm being superhumanly strong. He could fly and create super strong force fields to protect himself and his teamates in battle. He could lift objects that weighed tons with his mind. He could read minds and project thoughts to other. i mean i could go on all day about this guy. He was just so awesome some would even say he was overpowered. I really hope he will be in the game and that i will be able to use him. It would be my dream come true.
  • tomahawk1930tomahawk1930 Member UncommonPosts: 43
    Captain America - Because America still needs my help!
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    Storm - What can I say, I'm a nature fanatic.

• PPharoahPPharoah Member Posts: 6
    I would like to play Scarlet Witch, her command of magic has always been awe-inspiring, no matter who she is teamed up with.
  • pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

I'd choose Nova- of all the super heroes listed he and Thor are the only ones with power at the cosmic level.

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while, so of course I'd play Cyclops ;)
  • dragkindragkin Member Posts: 1
    Captain America - because he was right and I'm AmeriCAN and not AmeriCAN'T.
  • Martijn1234Martijn1234 Member Posts: 49

Beyonder owns all :) muwhaha dont mean the stupid weak version of beyonder in the spiderman cartoons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyonder

Technology Level
    They Beyonders are the creators of the energy that is responsible for the immensely powerful Cosmic Cubes.

Powers and abilities

Although he comes from another dimension, the Beyonder is one of the strongest creatures that exist in the Marvel Universe. However, he is not omnipotent as many think, since he was an incomplete Cosmic Cube. Nevertheless, he was able to manipulate matter and energy on cosmic level. He once destroyed a Galaxy for the first Secret Wars. He could give himself further unlimited strength and endurance. He also had the potential to be omniscience to achieve, but died before that was.

You may be able to destroy planets, but you can never destroy what I am, friend. I am the hope of the universe, I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Apocalypse.  Because he is over 3,000 years old and can manipulate every aspect of his body.  I would dominate the game.

• starkeeestarkeee Member Posts: 1
    Spidey for me!
  • Nodixal2Nodixal2 Member Posts: 3
    Ironman, Cause he's prolly a jew like I am. :P
  • borockborock Member Posts: 42
    Most likely Wolverine. Hes a monster and a beast
  • ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    Shocker

• OphiMarcusOphiMarcus Member Posts: 1
    Ms. Marvel. Not only am I a huge fan of hers, but I like all-rounder, melee-focused characters like her in games like this.
This discussion has been closed.