Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

1111213141517»

Comments

• aresaenslandaresaensland Member Posts: 3

Scarlet Witch

She's the only girl that can cast

No more mutants and no more Phoenix ^_^

• loot613loot613 Member Posts: 10

Wolverine....

"i'm the best at what I do, even if what i do ain't soo nice. ::SNIKT::"

• dieteregondieteregon Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Cable, or Bishop because they are badasses
  • Swagneto54Swagneto54 Member Posts: 2
    Storm because she seems like she will be  ranged aoe caster sounds OP to me ! Plus her name is just badass "Ororo Munroe"
  • EisentefelEisentefel Member Posts: 1

I pick Captain America.  Why?  Two reasons.  First, his "power" is unique.  Well, part of it, at least.  Enhanced strength, speed and endurance have been the stock and trade of heroes since the days of greek mythology, and he does have that.  What I'm talking about being unique is the shield!  I can't think of another hero, another character even who uses a shield, which is a primarily defensive tool, like he does.  No where in the entire superhero spectrum is there a better metaphor for what good superheroes do then that shield.  They are protectors primarily, but when called upon, they can become destroyers as well.

The second reason is Cap's attitude.  Cap is famous for being concerned with protecting two things: people and ideals.  He's not concerned with governments, instituions or property, but people and ideals.  For instance, his famous quote from the 1970s, when a corrupt army officer tries to appeal to his loyalty, the replies "My only loyalty, general, is to the Dream" referring of course to thr american dream.  This is also apparent by his actions during the Civil War, where he goes against the american goverment to protect his ideals, but still in concerned with saving people.

• JekeTeMataJekeTeMata Member Posts: 1

I'd love to play The Vision, he is a cool android with amazing powers and he was dating Scarlet Witch this guy must get to the game at some point no doubt. Plus love the costume and colors he has.

Hope I answered still in time to get the chance of having a Beta Key, love this game.

• blackbisketblackbisket Member Posts: 1
    Emma Frost, I just love to be the one  in contral :)

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Thanks for all your responses everyone! We'll be sending keys out to our winners later today!
This discussion has been closed.