Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to China?

SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

What happened top the China server? Am I missing something here????

Henrick and co. were all gung ho about the "China Server" and were promising it would give them more $$$ to fix the game and (of coarse) amke it even better...

Any update? Wasnt this all nearly a year ago and then (like many thng SV says) it wasnt spoke of again?

Comments

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by SaintPhilip

What happened top the China server? Am I missing something here????

Henrick and co. were all gung ho about the "China Server" and were promising it would give them more $$$ to fix the game and (of coarse) amke it even better...

Any update? Wasnt this all nearly a year ago and then (like many thng SV says) it wasnt spoke of again?

Same thing that happened to the promisse that game will be optimized to work under Nvidia drivers and after a while under ATI drivers. Long forgotten...

• FastSlothFastSloth Member Posts: 132
    Or maybe he realized that in order to communicate with the Chinese, they needed someone who spoke proper Chinese and advanced Swedish.
  • YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    No! What has the poor Chineese done to be exposed to Mortal Online? Spare them the suffering! image
  • SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713
    Originally posted by OG_Zorvan
    Originally posted by FastSloth
    Or maybe he realized that in order to communicate with the Chinese, they needed someone who spoke proper Chinese and advanced Swedish.

It had to be the Advanced Swedish that killed the deal.

I tell you, that Advanced Swedish should be banned before it hurts any more people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIu6qaYlgcM&feature=relmfu Yes, Advanced Swedish killed the career of this phenominal actor as well-

Would have thought they would have learned that asvance swedish just does not work anymore...

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Same thing that happened to all the other *insert image*