Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

you are not entitled....

Comments

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    Originally posted by GrayGhost79
    Originally posted by Karteli
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by Four0Six
    Originally posted by lifeordinary
    I would rather have companies not implement gambling and lotteries in MMOS  And i wish players wuld stop encouraging and defending companies for such activities.

i remember doing a dungeon in wow back in the day and a piece of nice gear dropped and the roll table came up asking me to roll or pass.. i was like gee i don't know I can't be doing this it's like gambling... i mean basically I'm paying $15 a month to run through these dungeons and roll for a random chance to get rare loot...  

yes I feel these posts have gotten as ridiculous as what i posted above.

I was just trying to figure out how this was gambling, with the chests and the skins....

people feel because the find rate of the skins is very rare from the black lion chests and the drop rate of keys is also very rare it's "gambling" because a faster way to get keys is get them from the gem shop.. just yet another example of the mememememe crowd feel they are "entilited" to get everything the way they want to... for me if i get some keys ill open some chests if I get a skin great awsome cool.. if not oh well ill wait till next holiday or special event and try then.

If it was all done with in-game currency, this discussion would not exist.  It would just be met with a flood of "RNG is random" better luck next year.

I don't recall anyone feeling entitled to have a Love Rocket in WoW.  Did people feel entitled to have a flying Horseman mount? Hmm, or all the rewards from the Wheel of Luck in EQ1, which cost a ton of in-game $$ for the chance to have a spin...

http://voices.yahoo.com/woman-prostitutes-herself-through-craigslist-world-295083.html

I seem to remember a woman prostituting herself in WoW for a mount lol. 

oh my lol.  Fortunately it was a short lived trend .. maybe.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155
    Originally posted by Creslin321
    Originally posted by TwoThreeFour

For all the folks here raising torches and pitch forks over the atrocious "crime" of gambling in this game...you may want to go form your mob over at Topps' and Wizard of the Coast's headquarters first, considering they have been doing THE EXACT SAME THING with Baseball cards and Magic cards for MUCH longer than ANet has done it.

Seriously, buying a "random box of goodies" that may or may not have something you want in it is not new...not REMOTELY new.  All the cries of "injustice" around here are baffling to me. 

Would you send Topps an angry email if you bought 100 boxes of baseball cards, but never got some rare card that you wanted?  NO!  Because YOU bought the cards, YOU knew what you were getting into.

Oh and also, RARE drops are called RARE for a reason...

THEY'RE RARE!

Just because it isn't new, it doesn't mean that we have to think it is okay, specially when a company is trying to achieve many "good" things at the same time. It really stains the game and that is a shame.

So just to be clear, you think that any of the many, many companies listed here are all the scum of the earth?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collectible_card_games

I'm sorry, I know you have your opinion, but I think it's ridiculous.  It makes no sense to me why you have such a holier than thou attitude about something that is so freaking common-place that the list of CCGs on Wikipedia requires a separate section for each LETTER of the alphabet.

Dare I say that you are just going on a rant about something that you don't really feel strongly about simply because a game you don't like is doing it?  Because after all, if you have such deep-seated hatred toward random rewards, why have you not protested them in the billion of other forums that you could...like I dunno...forums dedicated to CCGs?

Just because companies do bad things, it doesn't automatically make them scum of the Earth. There are far worse things one can do as a company. However, if the probabilities are clearly shared with the customers or the rarest cards have a high chance to be dropped (say 10-20% perhaps?) then it may even be acceptable because a customer would then be able to figure out how hard it is to get the rarest cards.

As for complaining about CCGs: I am not interested in them, which is why I don't post in such forums. Gambling in MMORPGs is though related to one of my hobbies: MMORPGs. 

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Foomerang

Originally posted by lifeordinary I would rather have companies not implement gambling and lotteries in MMOS  And i wish players wuld stop encouraging and defending companies for such activities.
        i remember doing a dungeon in wow back in the day and a piece of nice gear dropped and the roll table came up asking me to roll or pass.. i was like gee i don't know I can't be doing this it's like gambling... i mean basically I'm paying $15 a month to run through these dungeons and roll for a random chance to get rare loot...   yes I feel these posts have gotten as ridiculous as what i posted above.    
      So you're using crappy wow loot mechanics from 2006 to offset this shit anet is pulling today? Most sub based loot systems have evolved past the old wow style, even wow. What anet is doing is straight up f2p style cash grab fleecing.
    lol wow guess that went right over your head.. :)
    Lol probably cause that sounded crazy :)

that was the point:P :)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

I find the complaints also silly. You complain about having bad luck basically. This does not mean that I defend the gemstore btw.

I just can't get my head around it how this works for some ppl. Maybe like this:

Player : 'So if I buy one of those keys to open a chest , will I get that skin?'

A-net : 'No, there is no guarantee. It is random'

Player :'Hmm, so let's say the chance on getting those skins is 1%. Right! I'll buy 100 keys that is 100x 1%=100% chance!  '

A-net : O.o Ehrr what?

• sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

For all the folks here raising torches and pitch forks over the atrocious "crime" of gambling in this game...you may want to go form your mob over at Topps' and Wizard of the Coast's headquarters first, considering they have been doing THE EXACT SAME THING with Baseball cards and Magic cards for MUCH longer than ANet has done it.

Seriously, buying a "random box of goodies" that may or may not have something you want in it is not new...not REMOTELY new.  All the cries of "injustice" around here are baffling to me. 

Would you send Topps an angry email if you bought 100 boxes of baseball cards, but never got some rare card that you wanted?  NO!  Because YOU bought the cards, YOU knew what you were getting into.

THEY'RE RARE!

Just because it isn't new, it doesn't mean that we have to think it is okay, specially when a company is trying to achieve many "good" things at the same time. It really stains the game and that is a shame.

So just to be clear, you think that any of the many, many companies listed here are all the scum of the earth?

I'm sorry, I know you have your opinion, but I think it's ridiculous.  It makes no sense to me why you have such a holier than thou attitude about something that is so freaking common-place that the list of CCGs on Wikipedia requires a separate section for each LETTER of the alphabet.

Dare I say that you are just going on a rant about something that you don't really feel strongly about simply because a game you don't like is doing it?  Because after all, if you have such deep-seated hatred toward random rewards, why have you not protested them in the billion of other forums that you could...like I dunno...forums dedicated to CCGs?

Just because companies do bad things, it doesn't automatically make them scum of the Earth. There are far worse things one can do as a company. However, if the probabilities are clearly shared with the customers or the rarest cards have a high chance to be dropped (say 10-20% perhaps?) then may even be acceptable because a customer would then be able to figure out how hard it is to get the rarest cards.

As for complaining about CCGs: I am not interested in them, which is why I don't post in such forums. Gambling in MMORPGs is though related to one of my hobbies: MMORPGs. 

But then you are not interested in this game, so why even worry about it, I mean if they were to take it out these things supposed "Gambling" you are still not going to play the game. So why F*&^ are you wasting your time here and posting stupid A** Sh** constantly, and this goes for the rest also, why F*** are you posting here when you don't give 2 Sh** about the game, I just do not understand this logic.

I mean I know common sense is no longer common , but I didn't knwo it had dropped to this level O_O

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

For all the folks here raising torches and pitch forks over the atrocious "crime" of gambling in this game...you may want to go form your mob over at Topps' and Wizard of the Coast's headquarters first, considering they have been doing THE EXACT SAME THING with Baseball cards and Magic cards for MUCH longer than ANet has done it.Seriously, buying a "random box of goodies" that may or may not have something you want in it is not new...not REMOTELY new.  All the cries of "injustice" around here are baffling to me. Would you send Topps an angry email if you bought 100 boxes of baseball cards, but never got some rare card that you wanted?  NO!  Because YOU bought the cards, YOU knew what you were getting into.Oh and also, RARE drops are called RARE for a reason...THEY'RE RARE!

What does this have to do with anet claiming that sub fees are a scam and they can deliver the same quality mmo experience without one. Rng cash shop items are not a quality mmo experience imho. Sub fees dont force you to make monetary choices every time new content gets released. Sub fees dont screw with the game economy. Rng cash shop items do. Its mmo community poison. These decisions of what to buy, how much to gamble over items in a cash shop just cheapen the mmorpg experience. Maybe im just old school, but id rather just pay a sub and have the devs leave me and my wallet in peace to role play my little dude around.

Originally posted by sammyeli

THEY'RE RARE!

Just because companies do bad things, it doesn't automatically make them scum of the Earth. There are far worse things one can do as a company. However, if the probabilities are clearly shared with the customers or the rarest cards have a high chance to be dropped (say 10-20% perhaps?) then may even be acceptable because a customer would then be able to figure out how hard it is to get the rarest cards.

But then you are not interested in this game, so why even worry about it, I mean if they were to take it out these things supposed "Gambling" you are still not going to play the game. So why F*&^ are you wasting your time here and posting stupid A** Sh** constantly, and this goes for the rest also, why F*** are you posting here when you don't give 2 Sh** about the game, I just do not understand this logic.

I mean I know common sense is no longer common , but I didn't knwo it had dropped to this level O_O

Because I am interested in the game? Despite all its flaws, and it has many, it is a significant change from the WoW-clone formula that has plagued the MMORPG scene for many years. I prefer variation to be strong within any genre.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

I think the problem is many peple thought they would open 10 chests, maybe even 20 and they will get a skin. But it seems like the chance to get a skin is very small and people feel cheated. I believe Anet should have increased the drop chance.

Still everyone knew they only had a chance to get it so it's their fault for spending too much. Overall I only hope ANet won't go too far. I loved Atlantica Online but they went so far that almost eveything you could buy in the chash shop had only a chance to be what you wanted and that completely killed the game imo.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Personally I just feel Anet is in it to make money, GW1 had to please people and get them reputable, now GW2 has to make them endless millions. Honestly, all I see in this game are money sinks and barely any ways to make money.

Like I said, TERA put the skins for halloween in the shop...for the "I want it now" crowd, they also put random luck boxes like Anet for the gamblers, but they also have ways of getting them in-game through activities for the people who don't want to spend real money. Whereas Anet just has luck boxes.

TERA has a very small playerbase but it's development cost was pretty massive, yet EME is still talking about new content and 2013 having big plans.

I'm pretty sure Anet could survive by making money in game a little more friendly, like in WvW, I go bankrupt due to buying siege or upgrades and nothing in there makes you any sort of decent money, also dungeons, events, everything has diminishing returns...so that you can't farm.

Like cultural armor set is 120g? I couldn't imagine farming that in-game by any means..

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

THEY'RE RARE!

What does this have to do with anet claiming that sub fees are a scam and they can deliver the same quality mmo experience without one. Rng cash shop items are not a quality mmo experience imho. Sub fees dont force you to make monetary choices every time new content gets released. Sub fees dont screw with the game economy. Rng cash shop items do. Its mmo community poison. These decisions of what to buy, how much to gamble over items in a cash shop just cheapen the mmorpg experience. Maybe im just old school, but id rather just pay a sub and have the devs leave me and my wallet in peace to role play my little dude around.

Thankfully if thats what you want you are in luck. Keys are obtainable in game, chests are obtainable in game, Gems can be purchased with in game gold. So... your wallet is left alone. 

Great that you have a choice isn't it?  So you are delivered the same as a pay to play the option is there if you want to use cash though. Are you saying the issue is your ability to control yourself?

• Marcus-Marcus- Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by Karteli

If it was all done with in-game currency, this discussion would not exist.  It would just be met with a flood of "RNG is random" better luck next year.

I don't recall anyone feeling entitled to have a Love Rocket in WoW.  Did people feel entitled to have a flying Horseman mount? Hmm, or all the rewards from the Wheel of Luck in EQ1, which cost a ton of in-game platinum for the chance to have a spin...  When someone didn't get the item they wanted, the phrase wasn't "I deserve this, gimme!" .. it was just "damn".

A fool and his money are soon parted

If i was interested in these items, and decided to purchase these keys, somewhere around the $20 mark (slightly over a monthly sub) i probably would have raised an eyebrow if i had yet to get anything.

People claiming the amount of money they are spending on these is astonishing. Some of these folks say they are spending more money on a chance for pixel clothes than i typically spend on RL clothes, and then screaming at Anet  image

I have 2000 gems currently, and haven't bought a single key, nor do I plan too

/shrug

Originally posted by Pivotelite

Personally I just feel Anet is in it to make money, GW1 had to please people and get them reputable, now GW2 has to make them endless millions. Honestly, all I see in this game are money sinks and barely any ways to make money.

If ArenaNet has really good earnings, I hear EA is looking for a good MMORPG company to add to their portfolio.

They paid $860 million to acquire BioWare .. wonder what they would pay for ArenaNet?

I'll bet a few copper that the money sinks end up stopping after awhile though ..  there would just be too many holidays and new content / special events to continue making it exciting enough to spend money on.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Originally posted by someforumguy

I find the complaints also silly. You complain about having bad luck basically. This does not mean that I defend the gemstore btw.

I just can't get my head around it how this works for some ppl. Maybe like this:

Player : 'So if I buy one of those keys to open a chest , will I get that skin?'

Player :'Hmm, so let's say the chance on getting those skins is 1%. Right! I'll buy 100 keys that is 100x 1%=100% chance!  '

A-net : Oh yeah, buy you are smart why don't you do that and make us rich

Real response of A-Net. They know full well what they are doing, else it wouldn't be gamling. :) They want to make the most money and if games like Grand Fantasia has proved, if you gamble for the stuff you get, people are a lot more likely to spend cash on it in quite great amounts.

• FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515
    Originally posted by ellobo29

I personaly LOVE casinos and gambling in mmos. (hate gambleiing in RL thou).

I wish they had an entire zone dedicated to it. It takes me back to ff7 silver nugget.... hmm those were the days....

*sigh*

Hey bro, newsflash... MMOs don't revolve around what YOU feel is needed in them.  Keep the gambling, if you don't like it don't play it, nobody's holding a gun to your head.  Or do you just have zero willpower?

(...)

Because I am interested in the game? Despite all its flaws, and it has many, it is a significant change from the WoW-clone formula that has plagued the MMORPG scene for many years.

REALLY?????????????? you are interested in the game?????? REALLY????? you are going to make this statement. ROFL

that history button says otherwise but what ever I guess.

You can check a post from the end of May 2012 stating:

I agree with Lye when it comes to the concept of cloning: I really don't want 10 more years of WoW clones nor Guild Wars 2 clones with a twist. I prefer a varied MMORPG AAA market and I am glad that Arenanet chose the path of variation. 

About Rift: it shares far too many elements with WoW; that's it's problem. Its development started 2006, while GW2's started 2007, so it is hard to say who was first with the idea with dynamic events, they could have  thought of it independentely. 

Being different that does not mean that you are the first one to do it, it just means that you are different from the norm and the current norm is WoW. The dynamic events and the abolishment of the holy trinity, are two important aspects that make GW2 feel different.

Source: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5009101#5009101

Originally posted by FuryV
    Originally posted by ellobo29

I personaly LOVE casinos and gambling in mmos. (hate gambleiing in RL thou).

I wish they had an entire zone dedicated to it. It takes me back to ff7 silver nugget.... hmm those were the days....

*sigh*

Hey bro, newsflash... MMOs don't revolve around what YOU feel is needed in them.  Keep the gambling, if you don't like it don't play it, nobody's holding a gun to your head.  Or do you just have zero willpower?

ah one more post .. couldn't resist.

If MMO'ers had any willpower, then crappy games & all the WoW clones would stay on store shelves :P    ... just sayin'

Someone could be a really nice person, but put a rabbit critter in the game, and it's as good as dead.  Willpower when it comes to games is rare.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Idk saving my Gold, I was able to net me some skins off TP but oh well.

I also used 900 gems(Got them with Gold as well had no use of them) to convert  into Gold and just bought me 3 skins as well.

Greatsaw, staff(I think), and ghastly shield are expensive on TP but affordable.

It does sucks [some] of you guys where "scamed."  :(

Lol@ some of the agendas in this thread.

You guys be easy and make sure you enjoy life, peace. :D

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by GrayGhost79
    Originally posted by Foomerang   Originally posted by Creslin321 For all the folks here raising torches and pitch forks over the atrocious "crime" of gambling in this game...you may want to go form your mob over at Topps' and Wizard of the Coast's headquarters first, considering they have been doing THE EXACT SAME THING with Baseball cards and Magic cards for MUCH longer than ANet has done it.   Seriously, buying a "random box of goodies" that may or may not have something you want in it is not new...not REMOTELY new.  All the cries of "injustice" around here are baffling to me.  Would you send Topps an angry email if you bought 100 boxes of baseball cards, but never got some rare card that you wanted?  NO!  Because YOU bought the cards, YOU knew what you were getting into. Oh and also, RARE drops are called RARE for a reason... THEY'RE RARE!
    Thankfully if thats what you want you are in luck. Keys are obtainable in game, chests are obtainable in game, Gems can be purchased with in game gold. So... your wallet is left alone. 

Great that you have a choice isn't it?  So you are delivered the same as a pay to play the option is there if you want to use cash though. Are you saying the issue is your ability to control yourself?

Nope. Im saying that the option to pay to bypass grind only to be met by a random low % is a bigger scam than a flat 15 bucks a month.

The baseball card analogy is garbage because there never was an option to just pay a flat fee for a guaranteed couple rare cards a month. The game is to gamble with your money. That may fly at the card shop because thats the only game that is played in trading rare cards. But in an mmorpg, a decent mmorpg, these types of mechanics are non conducive to the actual gameplay.

Those are my personal feelings on the matter and dont reflect any sort of group or set of rules hehe. Just my opinion.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

While a minority of people may be claiming false advertising and the ever  popular 'MONEY BACK' I think most people are just arguing for better rates. 

If thousands of people have been slighted already (or feel they have been whether accurately or not) and this is the 1st 24 hours of the 1st event ever, ANet will have a difficult time getting more people psyched about future such. It might be alright to tie a potential money making opportunity into these events but you sure as heck don't expect to make the money all in one go. Burn people the 1st time and the return on the 2nd will be substantially less.

Even if they get to the end and say 'well...for all those who participated we'll give a booby prize' they end up looking the boobies. People aren't stupid or wiling to take it they way they used to be. Burn them and you end up getting burned yourself.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    Originally posted by Purutzil
    Originally posted by someforumguy

A-net : Oh yeah, buy you are smart why don't you do that and make us rich

Real response of A-Net. They know full well what they are doing, else it wouldn't be gamling. :) They want to make the most money and if games like Grand Fantasia has proved, if you gamble for the stuff you get, people are a lot more likely to spend cash on it in quite great amounts.

The Black Lion's chest already gave random rewards from gamelaunch, with chance percentages that no one cared about. I have been against the chests from the beginning. Well, from the moment I realised that the key:chest drop ratio was about 1:15. So to me it was a real obvious way of telling you that Anet wants you to buy the keys. I didn't like it in Fallen Earth (where the ratio even seems worse) and I don't like it now in GW2.

I didn't expect this to change. Anet never claimed either that you were guaranteed those skins if you bought x amount of keys.

But this has nothing to do with ppl buying keys and then complaining that they didn't get the items they wanted. That is just sheer stupidity to complain about that. It sucks yes, but how can you not realise that you were just out of luck and thats it? It is so hypocrite to now start crying scam, because your own greed kicked you in the behind the moment that Anet happens to put items in the chests that you do want.

• Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359

THEY'RE RARE!

Because I am interested in the game? Despite all its flaws, and it has many, it is a significant change from the WoW-clone formula that has plagued the MMORPG scene for many years. I prefer variation to be strong within any genre.

If  GW2 is a game you like, then I would be really afraid to see what you have to say about a game you dislike lol :).

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I have a dozen or so keys to burn up on chests but I'm not sure if I'll bother. Might just wait and see whats available for Wintersday event. I won't be spending any money on keys, or any outfits except a little in game gold.

So for all the people that decide to spend a bunch of money, or even just get lucky, congrats and I'll be one of the people that are happily jealous of what skins you have.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by Digna

While a minority of people may be claiming false advertising and the ever  popular 'MONEY BACK' I think most people are just arguing for better rates. 

If thousands of people have been slighted already (or feel they have been whether accurately or not) and this is the 1st 24 hours of the 1st event ever, ANet will have a difficult time getting more people psyched about future such. It might be alright to tie a potential money making opportunity into these events but you sure as heck don't expect to make the money all in one go. Burn people the 1st time and the return on the 2nd will be substantially less.

Even if they get to the end and say 'well...for all those who participated we'll give a booby prize' they end up looking the boobies. People aren't stupid or wiling to take it they way they used to be. Burn them and you end up getting burned yourself.

That I won't argue with, the rates are pretty abysmal. They really should be upped. I agree and have no issue discussing that point. 

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Originally posted by bunnyhopper

Well that's pretty funny, a "not entitled post" which is in defence of a cash shop, something partly brought into being to monetize the whole "I WANT IT NOW!!!!!" crowd.

OP appears to be using "entitled" in a sense which has now been largely superceded (a pet peeve of mine, but language does mutate -- I hesitate to say "evolve" in this instance -- over time), i.e. "having a  just claim or a right" (to something), not the increasingly common modern sense of "falsely or delusionally believing oneself to have a right or just claim."

(see Concise Oxford dictionary, 9th ed., 1995, s.v. "entitle").

• lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646
    I would rather have companies not implement gambling and lotteries in MMOS  And i wish players wuld stop encouraging and defending companies for such activities.

i remember doing a dungeon in wow back in the day and a piece of nice gear dropped and the roll table came up asking me to roll or pass.. i was like gee i don't know I can't be doing this it's like gambling... i mean basically I'm paying $15 a month to run through these dungeons and roll for a random chance to get rare loot...  

yes I feel these posts have gotten as ridiculous as what i posted above.

A very desperate attempt at reaching to make your point but nope sorry i disagree. And yes after reading your post i am pretty sure that the white knighting for Anet has gone to ridiculous levels.

To be more clear, i do not condon use of real life cash for lotteries and gambling in any MMO period. I could care less what  other MMO company is doing it.

Comparing a loot roll in dungeon to an event designed specificaly to encourage gambling was the most desperate attempt  to defend Anet. it will be hard to beat this.

This discussion has been closed.