Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

So, where are we going to be imprisoned this time?

MercArcherMercArcher fort wayne, INPosts: 57Member
My bets on starting as a prisoner in Oblivion. Anyone else have any ideas?

Comments

• ZylaxxZylaxx Erlanger, KYPosts: 2,574Member
    Not going to offer speculation seeing as the starter experience wasnt live for the media day event.  But seeing as I will be going Dunmer (Dark Elfs rule) I wont be starting out in Morrowind.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• DrakxiiDrakxii Waxahachie, TXPosts: 594Member
    Prisoner of the empire saved when the camp is raided by your faction, only to be tossed a weapon when another faction or some kind of deamon faction raids the raiders.

I will not play a game with a cash shop ever again. A dev job should be to make the game better not make me pay so it sucks less.

• TGSOLTGSOL Idaho City, IDPosts: 274Member
    The game starts with your cellmate shaking you, trying to wake you up after you're knocked unconcious by debris as the cell/town your in is under siege. You're vision is hazy and hearing is muffled, but as you regain consiousness you realize that your cellmate is Fargoth, and he's your prison boyfriend.
  • nsignificnsignific ljPosts: 212Member
    In a field with an NPC sporting a huge exclamation mark standing infront of you and seventeen other toons standing in the same spot as you, with more spawning.
  • TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc PinheiralPosts: 351Member
    Originally posted by MercArcher
    My bets on starting as a prisoner in Oblivion. Anyone else have any ideas?

in a dreadfull instanced watered down themepark, but dont worry, you wont be alone, the great argonian hero "nigsbigsaggyballs369" will be with you dancing naked in a auction house mailbox.