Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

IkisisIkisis Shoal, AgonMember UncommonPosts: 438
I mean yeah alpha is alpha BUT WTF IS THIS TRASH! dont believe me try you will want to break something.


Tagged:

Comments

  • XuluCommunityXuluCommunity Milpitas, CAMember Posts: 3

    Hmm, interesting comment there Ikisis. Mind providing some subsance to your criticism?

    And on a potentially unrelated note, we have a registered user with the callsign "Ikisis", but funny how its total time in world = "0"......

  • IkisisIkisis Shoal, AgonMember UncommonPosts: 438
    Yeah scratch all that. Few days later redownloaded the setup and  i actually worked that time. But Needs more then just car racing IMO. Maybe more diverse options like combat and such.


  • muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAMember UncommonPosts: 1,585

    Originally posted by XuluCommunity

    Hmm, interesting comment there Ikisis. Mind providing some subsance to your criticism? And on a potentially unrelated note, we have a registered user with the callsign "Ikisis", but funny how its total time in world = "0"......

    Originally posted by Ikisis
    Yeah scratch all that. Few days later redownloaded the setup and  i actually worked that time. But Needs more then just car racing IMO. Maybe more diverse options like combat and such.

    calledd out by the Xulu community.  i hope you learned something.  i'll never understand why people bash games they never even tried.

  • YakamomotoYakamomoto Osaka, ARMember Posts: 363
    Peoply yelling "avoid! avoid!" make me want to try out games. Anyone got a beta key?
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,162
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Peoply yelling "avoid! avoid!" make me want to try out games. Anyone got a beta key?

    People who shout: "Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!" actually want you to try the game.

     

    Don't fall for it.

Sign In or Register to comment.