Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neocron 2.2: Free 2 play!!

Neocron's population has hit 40%. This is a great milestone for the game. It is making a comeback. If you want to try the game download here:

http://www.shacknews.com/file/7972/neocron-evolution-22-client

"Neocron is a 2002 post-apocalyptic[18] cyberpunk[19] massively multiplayer online role playing game(MMORPG) developed by HannoverGermany-based[20] software developer Reakktor Media GmbH and published by cdv Software Entertainment. It is considered the first cyberpunk-genre MMORPG,[21] and is designed to integrate elements of first-person shooter games into an MMORPG.[19] While it has been called aMMO first-person shooter (MMOFPS),[22] most consider it a hybrid of MMORPG and first-person shooter" - Wiki

This game is perfect for those seeking a SCI-FI game. It has it all.

Comments

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    O_O I though this game was closed down like years ago.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• RilmanRilman Member CommonPosts: 35
    Damn, I played this for quite a while back in the day, my character was Anx, was an ok game to be fair, I bet it looks old now though.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Ahh my very first mmo.  I had some great memories from this game.  I pretty much had to stop playing though after they made the Tsunami Syndicate, my faction,  KOS with the cop bots.  However I would like to see someone else other than Reakktor to make a worthy sequel.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200

My first proper mmo back in early 2003 I've never been addicted to an mmo since...

Biotec - Fatal Shdows ftw

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
    thats great news, but 40% of ....what exactly?

• fonoifonoi Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Can you actually create an account now, I tried a few months ago and it didn't work.
  • fonoifonoi Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Just tested and account creation was succesful.