Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

was VG excluded from FanFaire(SOE LIVE) again?

KenzeKenze Posts: 1,214Member Uncommon
I though SOE was done ignoring Vanguard. Ive see SOE LIVE coverage for EQ, EQ2, DCUO on various gaming sites but absolutely nothing about Vanguard. Did they even speak of VG?

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
—Lao-Tze

Comments

  • herculeshercules lancashire,blackpoolPosts: 4,791Member Uncommon
    honestly i think vanguard is on life support and soe just want to avoid pulling the plug because with MxO and SWG shutdown the all access is looking pretty unattractive as it is  .
  • DavisFlightDavisFlight Talahasee, FLPosts: 2,556Member
    Originally posted by hercules
    honestly i think vanguard is on life support and soe just want to avoid pulling the plug because with MxO and SWG shutdown the all access is looking pretty unattractive as it is  .

    If it was on life support they wouldn't have just put a full dev team back on it..

     

    I think there was Vanguard stuff at SOE Live, just not getting reported.

  • NadiaNadia Canonsburg, PAPosts: 11,866Member Common
    Originally posted by Kenze
    I though SOE was done ignoring Vanguard. Ive see SOE LIVE coverage for EQ, EQ2, DCUO on various gaming sites but absolutely nothing about Vanguard. Did they even speak of VG?

    there were reportedly 2 panels for Vanguard at SOE Live

    http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts/list.m?topic_id=59269

     

    2 hours of video made by attendee (poor quality)

     

    SOE Live '12 Future of Vanguard

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooeA6G69Bh4

    SOE Live - Meet the devs of Vanguard

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvWdJC-Zo-U

  • GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Los Angeles, CAPosts: 331Member Uncommon

    What would make you think SOE was done ignoring Vanguard?

    They haven't added any new development staff to the team, have not increased frequency of updates, and have not made any extra effort to reach out to the community since the conversion.

    It's the same song and dance it's been for the last three years.

  • NadiaNadia Canonsburg, PAPosts: 11,866Member Common
    Originally posted by GolbezTheLion

    What would make you think SOE was done ignoring Vanguard?

    They haven't added any new development staff to the team,

    thats not true - a few people were added this year

    Brad McQuaid returned

    Moorgard (former lead dev for 38 studios) joined the team recently

     

     

     

  • KenzeKenze Posts: 1,214Member Uncommon


    Originally posted by Nadia
    Originally posted by GolbezTheLion What would make you think SOE was done ignoring Vanguard? They haven't added any new development staff to the team,
    thats not true - a few people were added this year

    Brad McQuaid returned

    Moorgard (former lead dev for 38 studios) joined the team recently

     

     

     



    wasnt Moorgard a former eq2 forum mod or something?

    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

Sign In or Register to comment.