Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MU Online: eX700 Plus Revealed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,087MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

MU Online players will want to check out the latest update to the game. Called eX700 Plus, the patch brings big changes to the game including a level cap increase, a user interface redesign, powerful unique items and more.

Additionally, User Interface will be redesigned based on players’ feedback for the convenience of players. Players will be able to easily check the Health Point of Monsters and party members with the new status bars, and there will be several other improvements such as more visible speech bubbles.

Meanwhile, together with the update there will be events such as experience boost and item giveaway promotion worth $200 through its partners.

Find out more on the MU Online site.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,251Member Uncommon
    Every time I read a f2p game has a level cap increase, I think of the poor players who now have to start all over maxing their weapons/armor from the item shop.  Level Cap Increase = big time item shop cash infusion.
  • CypeqCypeq TychyPosts: 66Member

I'm happy that this game still holds up over so many years. It was boring grind only asian mmo but I was very good in it's times.

@Ozmodan I'm sure the veterans are happy for new update you don't see that often for such old games.