Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Thinking of returing to WoW, AGAIN - Looking for EU players!

TaishiFoxTaishiFox NottinghamPosts: 670Member Uncommon
Hey guys I'm thinking of reactivating my WoW EU account again and was wondering if there was any EU players here willing to give me a Scroll of Resurrection referal invite as then this means I'll get instant level 80 to any character I choose (might choose my monk as I don't wish to level all the way to 80 when most content is the same for.. I think 10-80 or so? not sure, I ddidn't bother leveling in Pandaria during beta so I could be wrong on this.. Also, I get a free transfer to your server (donno if I'd use it unless you really want to hang out).  I'd also get 7 days extra free, and once I apply my 60 day time card you as an invitee would get 30 days free and a Spectral Wind Rider or Gryphon! (depends on faction).  So, what do ya have to lose? if anything you get something for nothing!  If anything I'll lose something cus I already have Catacylsm, which is what you also get free, but meh, I don't mind really.

imageimage

Comments

• HellsMajestyHellsMajesty londonPosts: 204Member
    Would also like a EU player to send me a scroll if anybody is interested please PM me.

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox NottinghamPosts: 670Member Uncommon

Ok if no one wants to offer me a scroll, anyone want a scroll from me instead?  Though I would really appreciate it if you'd actually subscribe again as I wouldn't benifit a huge deal otherwise.

Nevermind, got one from WoW forums, cheers guys.  Mod please close this as I also realise there is already a thread for this.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.