Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amphitheater of Karutonia - Unchained!

paul43paul43 Member UncommonPosts: 198

The new Unchained dungeon was finally released today, so far it seems to be fun. It's got a 20h lockout so you can only do it once a day per character, I was hoping to be able to do it on a alt of mine too, but after doing it on my main I doubt my alt has good enough gear, atleast for now, untill the tactics settle.

Someone has posted the loot up on the wikia site:http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Amphitheater_of_Karutonia

Doubt that is all the loot, there's probablt plenty more as your not guaranteed to get loot every run. It seems the weapons are a bit below T3, but better than the Khitai weapons, but hard to say as I havent seen weapons for my class yet.

So far the dungeon seems to require well equipped players, but that can ofcourse change as the tactic settles in, as far as I can see everyone in the team has to pull their own weight and you can't have freebies coming for loot, which is a problem as there's lots of players in the game atm who expects to attend and get loot without playing their class well. Had a priest earlier who didn't know how to use SF for example.

I'm looking forward to the run tomorrow.

Comments

• esty17esty17 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Looking forward to trying this lvl 80 instance. What happens to the standard level 60+ instance, did that remain unchanged?
  • paul43paul43 Member UncommonPosts: 198
    Originally posted by esty17
    Looking forward to trying this lvl 80 instance. What happens to the standard level 60+ instance, did that remain unchanged?

The lvl 60 one was also changed, and is similar to the unchained version. Don't know why they did this, the bosses that got removed now live in Ymir's pass aparently, I havent seen them myself yet though.