Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show off your MYSTIC FORGE loot (PVE or PVP)

AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

Just started a warrior for sPVP and these were the first two items i got from the mystic forge.. nice rifle and axe.. armor is still the basic starting armor.

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

Can you only make level 80 items in Mystic Forge or can I start combining at lvl 40+?

And what kind of things do I need besides the obviouse yellow mats?

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• maddbomber83maddbomber83 Member Posts: 422

There is A LOT you can do with the mystic forge.  For starters, check out the Wiki here.

You can promote crafting items.  Such as changing Wool into Cotton or Small Claws into Claws and Incandescent Dust into Crystalline Dust.  Doing this requires things like Philosopher's Stones (purchased with skill points).

You can upgrade Gems (upgrade slot items), marks and seals by placing four of the same tier in there.

There is of course the legendary weapon ingredients crafted with the forge.

Crafters can take a crafted chest with some other ingredients to get a recipie for a box of crafted armor based on that chest.

There is Mystic Chests / Nodes / Conduits that they use from time to time to get rid of item inflation (500 of an item they want to get rid of = chest that you can use for the nodes that you use for the Conduit or portable mystic forge).

Food Tray recipies, Upgrade your Salvage kits with the 250 use version (Master/Mystic), wuv wuv siege weapons, tonics...

And, PvP items like the OP.