Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Guild Wars 2 Player Numbers

Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
Ok Hi All, I dunno what is happening all of the sudden but what i going on With Guild Wars 2 I dont see my Guildmates getting Online Or Even On Vent and also I watch allot of Twitch.Tv  and people are stopingto play Guild Wars 2 Pls tell me why I dont want to have the same feeling Star Wars The Old Republic had on me when it was release it was a bad feeling I dont want to feel like that again. Help!!!!
«134567

Comments

  • Zeus.CMZeus.CM ZagrebPosts: 1,788Member
    Dunno, whats you are talking about. My server is pretty active. People moved to high lvl areas. They are doing dungeons, orr and WvW mostly.
  • CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Nooo, AKPosts: 1,781Member
    What a load of crap.
  • Reion1Reion1 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 167Member
    lolwut?

    "Everything the light touches is our kingdom" -- Mufasa
    ---

    image
  • thekid1thekid1 GroningenPosts: 789Member

    Eh I logged in just now after two weeks not playing and saw most servers on high (EU) and some full (US).

    Seems healthy enough.

    I logged out after 30 minutes or so, for some reason I have to force myself to play and that means it's time for a new game. DAMN.

  • AmjocoAmjoco Layton, UTPosts: 4,778Member Uncommon

    Are you sure you are on GW2? hehe. This was me starting an alt last night. 

    There are thousands of players everywhere.

    Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    Im in Ehmry Bay Server I think is my Guild their not being active and I feel sad :( I play all the betas with them and now ther not even online dunno why.
  • TokkenTokken Portland, ORPosts: 1,153Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Half_Man_Half_Toon
    Ok Hi All, I dunno what is happening all of the sudden but what i going on With Guild Wars 2 I dont see my Guildmates getting Online Or Even On Vent and also I watch allot of Twitch.Tv  and people are stopingto play Guild Wars 2 Pls tell me why I dont want to have the same feeling Star Wars The Old Republic had on me when it was release it was a bad feeling I dont want to feel like that again. Help!!!!

    TOO MUCH COFFEE!! not enough periods.

    Brad McQuaid Quote:  So, God-willing, the Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen team and I will be able to make or allow that magic to happen a third time, and it too will be not just a great game, but also that catalyst again that brings people together, sometimes out of their comfort zone, learning how to work together not just tactically in a virtual world but also socially in the real world.
  • JackFrostyJackFrosty Edmonton, ALPosts: 103Member

    Welcome to the MMO with new endgame.

    People are leaving because they are bored it is that simple. People are going to give you other silly fanboy explanations, but the simple truth is people are bored wandering around looking for something to do when their is nothing besides 'exploring' etc.

     

     

    When I wake up, the real nightmare begins

  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member

    I talk to a GuildMate he told me 3 thinks happen,   1. MoP   2 People got Bored  3 People Quite Becouse Some Stuff Is To hard To Get.

     

  • VolkonVolkon Sterling, VAPosts: 3,788Member

    Quick look, 7PM eastern US. Nine servers full, one medium, rest high.

     

    Stories of our death have been greatly exaggerated.

    Oderint, dum metuant.
    image

  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    That sucks I want people to talk to on my Guild and is kind of dead right now.
  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    I also heard from my Guild That a Big Guild Move to a new server and the Guild I am in thinks of moving to a new server also, I feel that im being left out. I am not inform
  • AmjocoAmjoco Layton, UTPosts: 4,778Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by JackFrosty

    Welcome to the MMO with new endgame.

    People are leaving because they are bored it is that simple. People are going to give you other silly fanboy explanations, but the simple truth is people are bored wandering around looking for something to do when their is nothing besides 'exploring' etc.

     

     

    So you just defined every single mmorpg.

    It is up to the player to make a game a challenge, not just the design team. I have over 300 hours in GW2 and also started MoP last month and have a level 72 Pandaren Monk in WoW. 

    I'm not sure why folks don't play a couple games at the same time so things don't get stagnent for them.

    As for me, GW2 is the best game to come out since vanilla WoW. There are literally thousands of things to do after you hit level 80.

    Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

  • bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,277Member Uncommon

    The thing that caught my eye the other day, when I logged back in to see the bots... was the spvp servers, or the lack there of. During the first few weeks there were 200+ full spvp servers, the other night there were about 40. 

     

    There was a similar indicator in TSW that made me thing "something aint right. TSW used to show how many battle grounds were won by each faction. Early on there were about 60 matches every hour a few weeks after the first month that number was down to around 20.

  • CarnafexCarnafex Morris, ILPosts: 49Member
    Also a quick look on Amazon found GW2 6th in overall PC games, and 1st in MMOs.  More importantly, DEs have plenty of people in them, regardless of zone, and even the most obscure jumping puzzle of vista have people running through them.  If you are looking for a dying game - look elsewhere.
  • thekid1thekid1 GroningenPosts: 789Member
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Originally posted by JackFrosty

    Welcome to the MMO with new endgame.

    People are leaving because they are bored it is that simple. People are going to give you other silly fanboy explanations, but the simple truth is people are bored wandering around looking for something to do when their is nothing besides 'exploring' etc.

     

     

    So you just defined every single mmorpg.

    It is up to the player to make a game a challenge, not just the design team. I have over 300 hours in GW2 and also started MoP last month and have a level 72 Pandaren Monk in WoW. 

    I'm not sure why folks don't play a couple games at the same time so things don't get stagnent for them.

    As for me, GW2 is the best game to come out since vanilla WoW. There are literally thousands of things to do after you hit level 80.

    I'm level 60.. Could you inform ME what there is to do besides running around the landscape doing hearts, events and killing LOTS of creatures? I'm not into pvp and do not see the point in crafting.

    I clocked 140 hours in this game which is more then Fallout:NV which I consider the best RPG ever (got bored, never finished the main quest) so I do think it is a good game but I'm bored just killing creatures over and over and over. There are no cool quests like in Fallout, no search for cool loot, no skills to work towards, no real story and changing environment, etc.

  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    I was thinking real world economy since is bad people are working and dont have time to play any game, and also some people dont buy a game nowdays becouse they got bills, for me I can play all day I am diable and want activity, also My Guild Kick players out becouse ther where on different servers and lower the guild active players, now I feel pretty bad dunno what to do I love this guys ther pretty cool but ther not being active and I know they have play WoW for edges for me I never like WoW I dont like bad graphics, I dont want to get my excitment extinguise I am currently a level 56 Norn Warrior taking my time and the activity of my guild of not being active is killing me. dunno what to do I hate leaving a good group to join a new one is like starting over again, Like in Guild Wars 1 I hate that.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn belleville, ILPosts: 1,708Member Uncommon
    Don't see it.  Everything is pretty active.  You have to remember that you can't judge based on a limited viewpoint.  Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.  It could very well be that your guild has crumbled or players have moved to more active guilds.  I have no idea.  Could this Possibly be a fishing expedition to see if he can get a rise out of folks.  Not sure. 

    Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    Im being Honost I Like Activity and talking to People From Around The World And Im Not a Troll I Like Chatting or Atleast See Activity So I can Learn More from The Game I am Playing Like Intriguing Stuff. Sorry For my Spelling Im Not Good At That.
  • thekid1thekid1 GroningenPosts: 789Member
    Originally posted by Half_Man_Half_Toon
    I was thinking real world economy since is bad people are working and dont have time to play any game, and also some people dont buy a game nowdays becouse they got bills, for me I can play all day I am diable and want activity, also My Guild Kick players out becouse ther where on different servers and lower the guild active players, now I feel pretty bad dunno what to do I love this guys ther pretty cool but ther not being active and I know they have play WoW for edges for me I never like WoW I dont like bad graphics, I dont want to get my excitment extinguise I am currently a level 56 Norn Warrior taking my time and the activity of my guild of not being active is killing me. dunno what to do I hate leaving a good group to join a new one is like starting over again, Like in Guild Wars 1 I hate that.

    That's the beauty of the GW2 guild system. You don't have to leave your guild to join another. :)

    You can even still see which members are online in your old guild while you represent a new one.

    You can switch between guilds (chat) by one press of a button

  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    Im Also Taking My Time I dont want to see when I hit Level 80 On My Norn Warrior People Quite Like in Star Wars the Old Republic I want to see Cool Think That Can grap me and tell me I want to do that and get that etc.
  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    My Guild Wont let me represent other guilds is a way to demostrate im a full member with privilages.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn belleville, ILPosts: 1,708Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Half_Man_Half_Toon
    Im being Honost I Like Activity and talking to People From Around The World And Im Not a Troll I Like Chatting or Atleast See Activity So I can Learn More from The Game I am Playing Like Intriguing Stuff. Sorry For my Spelling Im Not Good At That.

    No worries.  If you are having that problem, I would try to get with another guild.  Remember you can join more than one, and just represent the one you want.  This way, you can find one you like without dropping the others.  Also, try moving to a different server.  With GW2, it's really easy to do.  I also, enjoy talking to people from around the world, so I know where you are coming from.

    Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

  • Half_Man_Half_ToonHalf_Man_Half_Toon NO, CAPosts: 156Member
    I think is my Guild Then and Not the Game :)
  • XerithXerith Richardson, TXPosts: 970Member
    I hopped on today at 10am CST in between classes to get some play time in and there was a queue for WvW.... at 10am...servers are still very busy. 
«134567
This discussion has been closed.