It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So to sum things up: (in issue 4) (Probably early November)
- New Auxiliary weapon: 'The Chainsaw' "We’re introducing the second auxiliary weapon – the Chainsaw – to add even further depth to our freeform progression system."
- Reticle Combat - Me am so HAPPY "I am also happy to reveal that Issue #4 will be introducing one of the most requested features during Beta: reticule combat." (for all the haters: You will be able to freely switch between traditional targeting and the reticule depending on what you feel is best for you.)
- Albion Theater in London (for all the RP'ers and such) "We are also opening the doors to the Albion Theatre in London where players can put on plays for each other and receive rewards. It may sound like a small thing, but I am excited about the fact that we can provide our role-playing community with more content and that we can make London, which is our primary social hub, an even more interesting place for players to hang out."
- First Raid: "We are reaffirming the strength of the modern-day setting by introducing the first raid set in a devastated New York City where players must battle a towering Eldritch horror in the ruins of Time Square."
- And afcourse.. More investigation missions and such!
- Revised Animations: "We know this was one of the major complaints both in the beta and after release, and we are looking at how we can make player animations feel more fluid and natural. This entails implementing an entirely new animation backend for the Dreamworld engine, which will allow us to make improvement in both ‘The Secret World’ and future Dreamworld projects."
- Improve PVP: "So the team is designing several features which will serve to bring this conflict back to the forefront, and while it is a little early to talk about what they are, I can say that I am really excited about their potential in tying together both PvE and PvP into the overall conflict."
- Puzzle Raids: "Another thing we are working on which I am really excited about is what we internally like to call ‘puzzle raids’. One of the most heralded features of ‘The Secret World’ at launch were the investigation missions that merge adventure-game puzzle-solving based on real-world research and brings it into an MMO setting. ‘Puzzle raids’ are sort of group investigation missions and a throwback to our alternate reality gaming (ARG) roots which ‘The Secret World’ were such an important part of the game prior to launch. "
- New Regions, monsters, mythe's and legends: "The second season will include a wealth of new content, including Tokyo, a major new region that brings with it new monsters, myths and legends to the game."
Time to reactivate my subscription!