Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Do cross realm zones make faction numbers unbalanced?

Imperator101Imperator101 Toronto, ONPosts: 131Member

Im planning on trying WoW again when I get a gaming computer to see if I really wanna come back to it, only have a netbook now so I can't play it. Im going to play on either Bleeding Hollow or Emerald Dream, both servers have pvp with almost even numbers of Horde/Alliance. But would the cross realm zones make things uneven? Most realms have very uneven ratios of Alliance/Horde. 

Im happy CRZ brought back world pvp, or so I think.

Comments

• Imperator101Imperator101 Toronto, ONPosts: 131Member
    Can someone please share their insight on this?

• azrael466azrael466 hillsboro, ORPosts: 365Member

I thihnk the entire point of cross realm zones is to make them MORE balanced. IE, if a zone has a 10:1, they'll do a cross realm zone to get the ratio more balanced.

I could be wrong, I haven't noticed any drastic shifts at least.

Playing
    Nothing
    waiting for
    The secret world
    Played
    WoW, DCU online, star wars: the old republic, city of heroes, city of villains, everquest, plenty more I'm probably forgetting or aren't worth noting.

• observerobserver Houston, TXPosts: 3,009Member Uncommon

That's a good point, but i don't think it does, since they use the same system as Battlegrounds and LFG Tool.

Cross-realming happens for all servers in their Battlegroups first (same with BGs & LFD), then if there's not enough people, they start phasing in people from other battlegroups.  It's a really good system if you think about it.