Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who's at home Saturday night...

...and would normally be playing their MMO of choice, with a few cold beers and friends on Mumble (yeah it's better than Vent/TS).

No I don't have a girlfriend.

I burned my social bridges during my addiction to WoW. Ever since I quit I've been looking to fill that void: AoC, LotRO, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2...

I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this boat. Nothing gives the same feeling of awe, as WoW back in it's day.

/WoW refugee

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,202
    Just heading out in four minutes.  :)
  • RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    I work weekend graveyard shift full time. Weekends are work, eat, shit, and sleep. If I tried to play games at work I would get in massive trouble as they would detect the massive wireless usage. Plus I have too much work to do and wouldn't have time to play. Oh we'll....... image

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Im at home and my moms bf is here. fml.

Why oh why did I even open the door.  WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

On a positive note, clicky this.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Wow sucked... so it is terrible you let that game ruin your life.

Beer sucks... liquor only.

• Butcher_IncButcher_Inc Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by Dibdabs
    Just heading out in four minutes.  :)

Not three, not five. I see you have calculated your evening to the second :) Enjoy.

Originally posted by phantomghost

Wow sucked... so it is terrible you let that game ruin your life.

Beer sucks... liquor only.

I wouldn't say it ruined my life.

The reason I started playing WoW / became antisocial was when I was quitting drugs and getting away from friends who I only did drugs with. So it was swapping one addiction for another, slightly healthier one.

Beer doesn't 'suck' . But Jack Dainels is better. *glug*.

Originally posted by Castillle

Im at home and my moms bf is here. fml.

Why oh why did I even open the door.  WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

On a positive note, clicky this.

Cheers for the link, was lulzworthy :)

• EnerzealEnerzeal Member Posts: 326

Sub back Butch, Mists aint so bad. I am sick so I've not been out in months, my friends still exist but I've got the guild to entertain me. Got takeout on the way and a few beers for my self, shouldnt have them but ohh what the hell!

Just downloading TF2 again and then I'll do my Walking dead segment and then have some good gaming!

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

I burned my social bridges years ago when everyone I knew got into drugs and I didn't.

Still have a number of extremely close friends, just no plans for tonight. Having a huge halloween party at the end of the month though. Should be enough social interaction for this guy till Thanksgiving.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

Originally posted by Enerzeal

Sub back Butch, Mists aint so bad. I am sick so I've not been out in months, my friends still exist but I've got the guild to entertain me. Got takeout on the way and a few beers for my self, shouldnt have them but ohh what the hell!

Just downloading TF2 again and then I'll do my Walking dead segment and then have some good gaming!

I would, but I sold my account when I was at uni. Oh well.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Was out at a buddy's place just hangin out and shootin the shit for a bit.  Other than that, I'm starting to feel kinda old and want to go to bed early as of late.  Can't sleep in past 10 am anymore either...which really bothers me but whatcha gonna do..right?

Nothing special plan wise I guess.  Then again I don't really go out and party or anything.  I spend whatever free time I have with my friends and that's good enough for me.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

I can't even remember the last time I went out on a Saturday night.

Sad really.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Originally posted by RavingRabbid
    I work weekend graveyard shift full time. Weekends are work, eat, shit, and sleep. If I tried to play games at work I would get in massive trouble as they would detect the massive wireless usage. Plus I have too much work to do and wouldn't have time to play. Oh we'll....... image

Last i tracked the usage playing WoW it didn't seem to go far over 10kbps ^^;

Just don't download what you play there :p