Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: Founder's Pack Contest -- Enter Now!

2»

Comments

• AtavaxAtavax Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by Ragnek
    I'm keen to enter but, and this may sound stupid, isnt the beta still under an NDA? Meaning if we post the video on Youtube and email you the link, we could lose beta access etc?

no, the beta hasn't been under nda since last pax east. 

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354
    This isnt fair. I'll just wait til the game goes F2P then. Eat that.
  • ArmendiusArmendius Member UncommonPosts: 119

The advertisement is confusing too.

They re-use PAX details where in the golden link above is showed 75 dollar price for gold founder.

That would atleast be a fair compensation for not being able to participate in the event.

In a ticket reply they realized it was confuseing but cant change anything..

I think I wait also for the time when it become free to play, slightly bad experience.

Why show the link if you also show the video.

If they did only show the video that would been enough information and didn't confuse me... this made it terrible wrong advertiseing.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Interested in taking part in our Firefall Founder's Pack contest, but don't have a key into the beta? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Grab a key and get started on your submission!
  • AfroditaAfrodita Member Posts: 2

Woaah, good screenshot Crim :D

• AfroditaAfrodita Member Posts: 2

People hide in cracks deeper Thump Dump, to survive the numerous attacks and invasions starring the CHOSEN.

Good Luck and Have Fun.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Any remote chance we can get more beta keys?

Thanks, Nith

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159
    Originally posted by Scot
    But you can sign up for beta right? Which was why I thought they were doing a contest. If not then it is odd.

Keys are limited.  I signed up months ago, but never got an invite.  Just finally got a key here, yesterday.

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• Lamenting the loss members of my army in the last skirmish against the Chosen. Flowers and beers =)

• year3215year3215 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    screenshots only count if ur char name is in them

Demon King

• DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340
    Originally posted by year3215
    screenshots only count if ur char name is in them

The rules do not imply this.

If it is expected I would like confirmation so that I can replace it with a similar image containing player name.

• ShakdunShakdun Member Posts: 1

Taking damage like a boss!

Not really...

I was fighting a chosen outpost(i believe its called a Warbringer) with someone. And i was waiting for him to come back when my character decided its bored of defending against incoming bullets and lowered her weapon.

• RamboiRamboi Member Posts: 1

My assault teammate uses a  plasma cannon to take out a Rageclaw, in turn producing this mesmerizing array of light effects.

• kdawgcakdawgca Member Posts: 2

One of Firefall's dyanmic events....Melding tornado

A small view of the world and a melding tornado from afar...one of Firefall's dyanamic events so far.

Photobucket link: http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o523/kdawgca/ff_meldtornado.jpg

• LazliaLazlia Member Posts: 1

Dancing in Copacabana!! Firefall is for dance too!! 

• year3215year3215 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    firefall will be out in january

Demon King

• npTrombenpTrombe Member UncommonPosts: 8

somethings gonna eat the moon....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cherchecherche Member Posts: 2

Panoramic view around Copacabana

• aidanvsgaidanvsg Member UncommonPosts: 1

Guard's face tells me about the situation here, in New Eden. 

A glitch occured at Firefall Beta weekend in April, 2012.

• aznxdreadfulaznxdreadful Member UncommonPosts: 21

For some odd reason my description didnt show up. on the post.

EDIT MY post got deleted for some reason, when I clicked edit, and back spaced on my browser... I hope this re upload still counts.

Blasting some spiders with my Biotechs Ability Healing Wave, in a Beautiful Scenery.

This discussion has been closed.