Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets face it....They need to fix the Kessex Circuit

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

The circuit being Something along the lines of

Town being attacked -> Centaurs at bridge -> kill 3 captain? thingies -> kill overlord -> kill undead krait/krait slavers/bandit overlord/protect quaggan (OMG THEY TALK SO CUTE)/rescue villagers.  Pick one or watch a quick video in youtube then go back to repeat it.  Really.  We need it to have a longer cooldown or at least get the events to push people around the map more .

You can do that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for the whole day.  And they need to change it.  At least give a longer cooldown for the whole centaur thing because you can do circuits on it very quickly.  Heck the east side of the map is practically empty except for the people doing map completion. >.<

Oh and that Krait witch deserves to get burned.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• IntheShadowsIntheShadows Member Posts: 58
    Originally posted by Castillle

The circuit being Something along the lines of

Town being attacked -> Centaurs at bridge -> kill 3 captain? thingies -> kill overlord -> kill undead krait/krait slavers/bandit overlord/protect quaggan (OMG THEY TALK SO CUTE)/rescue villagers.  Pick one or watch a quick video in youtube then go back to repeat it.  Really.  We need it to have a longer cooldown or at least get the events to push people around the map more .

You can do that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for the whole day.  And they need to change it.  At least give a longer cooldown for the whole centaur thing because you can do circuits on it very quickly.  Heck the east side of the map is practically empty except for the people doing map completion. >.<

Oh and that Krait witch deserves to get burned.

Agreed. Instead of just Kessex, I think there are waaayyy too many centaur centric zones. When my husband and I would start a new zone, we both started saying, "Let me guess, centaurs are taking over." I get that each race has it's enemy, but do we need to see that same enemy throughout the entire zone trying to take over village/camp X, Y, and Z? : /

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Here's a thought.

Don't do it all day, over... and over. As you say.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Yeah, that bridge is annoying, it gets attacked all the time. Putting in a few new DEs in the chain wont hurt a bit.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by IntheShadows 

Agreed. Instead of just Kessex, I think there are waaayyy too many centaur centric zones. When my husband and I would start a new zone, we both started saying, "Let me guess, centaurs are taking over." I get that each race has it's enemy, but do we need to see that same enemy throughout the entire zone trying to take over village/camp X, Y, and Z? : /

You get ridd of them once you move to Bloodtide coast, there there be pirates (arrr).

But moving a bit between the different races zones are rcommended for variety.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

Here's a thought.

Don't do it all day, over... and over. As you say.

I dont do them! I bust my kitten on the east side protecting the fishermen from krait slavers or the other towns from centaurs or saving that lil girl who fell in a pit! Most of the time im alone! Then i move west to that map where everything seems to be going after those poor skritt:( i help them cuz they sell me shinies! ^__^

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

It takes a weird kind of person to do something over and over (to the nth degree), and even weirder if they don't even LIKE it.  Stop being so obsessive/compulsive and have FUN.

/shakes head 

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    Or they could just rename the game to World of Manhorse.