Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any brand new players on Doomhammer?

flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
Hello, i have played many MMOs but never played WOW.  I just made a level 10 character on Doomhammer with the Horde Faction.  I use to be a hardcore player but now i just have no interest in that anymore, i just want to log in and have some fun but still want to do some endgame eventually but never want to be required to log in anymore.   I am just looking for some new players on the Doomhammer server to play with.  Send me a pm if you are interested.

Comments

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

Doomhammer is actually one of the original servers - or at least very old. 

I have a bunch of Alliance toons there - and from what I know, it is very top heavy. That being said, it has a very large and strong population and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a lvling guild and there are certainly plenty of raiding guilds. 

I saw the other day they had Doomhammer open for new players and scratched my head. It was only that one day however - generally they have lower pop servers for 'new players', this was the first time I saw a vanilla server go up for them.

In any case, I don't think it will be a problem on doomhammer finding folks to group with, but be prepared for everyone at your lvl to be supertwink and be prepared for most people to be spending time at the top end of the game.

Anyway, good luck.